PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! It seems to me at me greater or big problems, I cannot communicate with ljud...

Galja
14.07.2004, 01:44
Hello! It seems to me at me greater or big problems, I cannot communicate with which people I know. Earlier all was very good, but then all has sharply changed. I cannot even communicate with the fellow workers, I simply do not find with them common language and with which people I at all do not know I I communicate very well. Constantly it seems to me that everyone observe of me, that all attention is based or founded;established only on me. Help or assist me please, I any more do not know that to me to do or make. In advance thanks.

Kiseleva E.J.
14.07.2004, 05:57
What has occured or happened in your life when you have understood what cannot communicate with those people who know you more?

Galja
15.07.2004, 00:57
The matter is that at my job all are very liberated, and I cannot communicate with these or it ldmi also easily. I always am afraid to tell or say something superfluous or it seems to me that not correctly will understand me. iz-for it or this I am clamped or cliped and I can not find with anybody common language.

Kiseleva E.J.
16.07.2004, 08:28
Look, you ASSUME and THINK, that tell or say something not that you not so will understand... Whence you have taken it? To you someone has told or said about it or this?

Kiseleva E.J.
17.07.2004, 09:16
Your situation in which get huge quantity or amount of people it is possible to name " the Syndrome of a small chicken ". e. You still have made nothing, in your case have told or said nothing, and to you it is already terrible, that from you to turn away, you will not understand and will not communicate. But... Make a step towards to these people and then you learn or find out, that no trouble is not present. One more nuance. EACH PERSON HAS THE RIGHT TO be mistaken AND RECOGNIZE the MISTAKE or ERROR. And the second EACH PERSON CAN TELL or SAY " I DO NOT UNDERSTAND " or " I DO NOT KNOW ". And in it or this there is nothing shameful or terrible. Success to you and more than new interesting acquaintances.:-)

Maxim
19.07.2004, 00:37
Greetings from maksima! It is possible to change character?

Iriska
19.07.2004, 23:23
If it seems to you, that all of you observe, can it is necessary to replace something in own image (clothes, prichesku-the main thing that you felt attractive) so at least you will know, than the attention of associates is caused or called. And as to " I can not even communicate ", I am assured, that you make great demands of yourselves too. I knowing a heap of the unchained and sociable people, each of which in soul or douche excruciate any complex. All of us are those ljudi-in it or this are similar. And still we are similar that each of us is unique, and I think to your colleagues you are very interesting, be more open and accessible and of it or this be convinced.

dasha
20.07.2004, 08:24
zdrastvujte! At me very much a greater or big problem. I wish to oversleep with the guy, but I hesitate of the body. He at me will be the first and consequently I do not know as he will react to my disadvantages. At the body height 169 I weigh 62. At me on a stomach or belly the small but appreciable enough fatty cord or crimp and on the internal party or side byoder at me " is not present a hole ". I do not know what to do or make, I very much hesitate.