PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I offer a subject for discussion: bad habits stirring or preventing to attitudes or relations, in it is frequent...

Birch
17.06.2004, 08:19
I offer a subject for discussion: bad habits stirring or preventing to attitudes or relations, in particular smoking. Whether it is necessary to get rid of them or simply there is no love, therefore as if you like the person you like entirely, including with its or his all habits? Or all can taki them it is necessary to offer were together?

Laluna
18.06.2004, 02:47
Well you know as I sucked at non-smoking, have decided to throw a nicotine and what has left from this? Except for pedicular rhymes to me has got rvannaja pleasure of memoirs yes knizhonochka in addition, as well as after each next "beloved". To smoke throw not for someone, and first of all for itself that did not stink as from my terrible interior.

Irina
21.06.2004, 07:45
I have put the husband uslovie-or he continues to smoke, that I do not bear or take out, or we stop to kiss. He has met me, weaned difficultly, all time sucked an empty tube, but eventually has forgotten, that means to smoke. Not only that it became pleasant to me to kiss it or him, and health has saved.

Martini
22.06.2004, 18:12
When ljubish-conditions you do not put. Simply you like with habits or without.

Gala
25.06.2004, 04:17
And che you about smoking? And here is or not is, in sense to eat? Komu-someone to not like, what half gets fat and what? Unless here it is possible to make terms? Present the ultimatum: or you grow thin or without sex. Normally?! It seems to me that to make terms we have not the right in general that that it concerned or touched! Or it at me with the aggravated feeling of freedom?!

Katjushka
28.06.2004, 14:11
Bad habits stir or prevent first of all at whom they are. They also harm to attitudes or relations, how much health not so much. And when the person likes, wants, that to its or his half is not become worse. And still people sometimes think of successors. In fact deti-it first of all successors, but not our surnames, apartments, summer residences and machines or cars, and our health. WELL and certainly at all is not a parameter of love that the person SUFFERS or BEARS taste nkotina, kissing with the partner. Precisely also is not a parameter of DISLIKE if the person speaks that to him unpleasantly bears or takes out a smell of the same peregara every night. An organism you will not deceive. We like pleasant smells. In fact pochemu-that has begun to smell sweat we consider or count as nepreemlimyj and we condemn it or him, and a smell of a nicotine or peregara the same we try to accept as estesstvennyj. Well and at last a joke on the bill " ljubish-you do not like ". To the guy with the girl approaches or suits bandjuga with the weapon and speaks the guy: " Or we it or her now traaahnem, or if you like it or her nasreeesh to her in a mouth and we to her shall not make anything. " The guy has chosen the second. Bandjuga posmejalsja also has left. And the girl stood and cried. The guy to her has told or said " do not cry, you see, I have not given you to them, because I like you ", and the girl, zalevajas tears: " aha, if liked, it is so much not nassraal "

Iriska
01.07.2004, 19:12
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) All at all on a miscellaneous, someone cannot reconcile that the friend (girlfriend) smokes, drinks, swears matom, eats much, puts on only in pink... To me all the same, I have habits, and the husband with them is reconciled, and I am reconciled with its or his habits, and it is better than constant abuse iz-for nonsense!

Nika for the Birch and Melani
05.07.2004, 05:28
Smoking, unequivocally, harms to more health, than attitudes or relations, but habits harmful at us the sea at everything if concerns to them without humour, it is possible to spoil the strongest love. If you like, you like with all disadvantages and advantages, entirely))) Esteem Melani, a classical example of such intolerance, wishes to train the husband on full... And home life it not training, and love and the compromise))) Can be suppurated as much as necessary each other and "to bring up", only the life goes... And at all in that bed or channel in which it would be desirable. And it would be desirable to enjoy in each afternoon, each instant. It does not mean, that we living together do not influence against each other, still as we influence, even similar we become))) Only it from a life, from goods, from love. Without disadvantages of people is not present in the nature, it is possible to spend all life in searches of the IDEAL, and as a result to remain one.

Birch
06.07.2004, 09:17
And why conversation goes only what the one whom these habits irritate should concede and suffer or bear? And can taki concede all to the one who has these habits?

Nika
10.07.2004, 03:51
The birch, but in fact at all is these bad habits?! Ourselves too than that it is irritated the half))) It and is the compromise in the name of love

Birch Nike
12.07.2004, 05:56
That is the compromise only through patience and humility of that of whom does not arrange? It is the compromise with itself, instead of with liked.

Katjushka
15.07.2004, 19:47
WELL why the compromise with itself? At me familiar pair where HE does not drink, and she likes pivka with friends.. And quite often. But he began to ask to not drink it or her. And she began to listen to it or him. And another could spit and tell or say, type yes well you, itself I know what to do or make. It is possible to agree about all. Eventually it is possible to conclude a bet, type if I do not do or make it you do not do or make it.

Iriska
16.07.2004, 20:05
Well I tozh can pivka have a drink with friends, and my husband does not drink. But he sits next and drinks koka-kolu, and anything...

Natalia
20.07.2004, 03:40
Very much this dim concept - bad habits. Often we so name things which do not put or render harm, but us irritate. Remember, how lady was irritated iz-what the husband reads in a toilet? It seems to me, it is necessary to understand carefully, there was at near a bad habit or you like it or him less. One my friend, having gone in marriage on the big and pure or clean love, on the fifth year of a life has found out, that hates smoking the husband. Also allow to struggle with it or this. The husband has been extremely surprised, because smoked it is much less, than till a marriage. And dispatch or deliver;have missed.