PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such question to vam-____ GIRLS ____????? Why if young chelo...

Here such question...
14.07.2004, 19:53
At me such question to vam-____ GIRLS ____?????
Why if the young man pytaetsja sklonit you to sex... You are fractured (practically always!!!), in fact you, ((I am assured or confident it or this)), too also as we want sex??
Or you that fill to yourselves the price, or I deeply am mistaken....
Very much hochetsja to hear your opinions in this occasion??? THANKS!!!!

Here such answer
15.07.2004, 00:30
Here when try "SKLONIT" to sex, here then we and "are fractured". When we want, we do or make it.

15.07.2004, 05:45
Because for harmonious attitudes or relations the emotional bond is not less important also, and for deeper recognitions of the person time is required. And if at you on the first place only a sex dissatisfaction and all of you it is peer with whom for this purpose always it is possible to find the certain sort the girl under the similar price which will not be fractured)

Valentine
16.07.2004, 04:49
It agree: when we want - you will not keep! And if it is or are fractured: 1. Or are not assured of itself,
2. Are not ready to it or this now (are poorly familiar, there is no love is for girls very important that there were feelings to the man)
3. The pavor to become pregnant (a condom too is sometimes torn!), the pavor to catch - not the fact, that you are healthy!
4. At all do not want it or this.

Ninel
16.07.2004, 14:00
Anything so does not humiliate the woman uesli with her want only potrahatsja.

Ninel
17.07.2004, 17:47
Anything so does not humiliate the woman if with her want only potrahatsja.

The anonym
17.07.2004, 20:03
Because if to not be fractured, 1. Will name.. dbju
2. Passion at the man will be gone and following time will not be. Simply we keep game rules, in cases when person it is not liked and not enough to him it is trusted.

ksy
18.07.2004, 06:06
Hello I your Aunt looked? " Well I should it or him nemnozhechko pomuchat!!! "

The anonym
18.07.2004, 10:16
TSprosi at monkeys of that they bananas like. Well and the idiot you. Bolshenstvo from women (girls) even concepts have no why they do or make it. Though " * ** ", "Anonymous", and "Valentine" have responded correctly.

IRISHA
19.07.2004, 10:00
How much women are so much and answers to a question. At everyone the ideas in this occasion... About myself I can tell or say, that I had few men in which I was for any reasons neuverena (namely iz-for uncertainty the basic part I shall give as you speak, it is fractured) sootv. And problems practically did not arise.

Leka
20.07.2004, 03:14
Yes nobody is fractured. Simply when the woman speaks I "do not want", muzhiks with their sick self-conceit cannot accept it or this. Here also have thought up, that does not want - means is fractured also the price fills. It is to muzhiks " romanticism for the sake of sex ", and at us, at aunts, all on the contrary - " sex for the sake of romanticism ". And what romanticism with unfamiliar, not so nice, with unloved in kontse-the extremities or ends (which simply it is pleasant), here and sex it is not necessary.