PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ADVICE or COUNCIL prokomentirujte reflections of the girl is necessary: " Again memoirs svjaza...

Andrey
09.07.2004, 05:20
ADVICE or COUNCIL prokomentirujte reflections of the girl is necessary:
" Again memoirs are connected about (name) there was at it or him on a visit, at it or him all also, he same, nothing has changed. Now chuvstuju itself with it or him it is more confident, sometimes even ball I correct, I have matured....... He if that, will spit and will go to other girl of the dream, and at me now the the man (it like as I, we meet year) before it or him not conveniently if the first love has beconed palchikom that I I run "
Me disturbs, that she thinks about itself, keeps in touch, I about it or this have casually learned or have casually found out, but each of us has assured of the beginning of attitudes or relations that with the past is not present and there can be no contacts.
I worry for attitudes or relations.

Nika
11.07.2004, 04:42
Here it is interesting, Andrey, you think there are such attitudes or relations for which do not worry? It then any more attitudes or relations, and indifference))) you together? Here and well. That will be further, nobody knows. And you from whom that have learned or have found out these reflections? So people happen not so dobrenkimi, know? To the heart listen, instead of chukzhie conversations. Well and if your heart is silent, and another's gossips in a head sit, it is better to leave. What for excruciatings to you and her?

Andrey
13.07.2004, 05:11
Here I am guilty, have overheard its or her conversation with the girlfriend.
But, the fact of appointment behind my back with the first love as it to explain.
And heart is not silent, we family think to frame, I am am disturbed with its or her such attachment when we shall undersign also children will be... That at it or her in a head. About itself recollects, roughly breathes, on a visit goes, to it or him;them uiti is afraid, suddenly again neslozhitsja, and more in fact peredomnoj it is inconvenient... Any self-deception..., and I schuvstvuju itself in a role of a confused medicine if for a year it or him has not forgotten

Nika
17.07.2004, 03:26
Talk to her fairly and frankly. If you feel uncertainty it is not necessary to hurry up with creation of family, time will place all on the places.

doroty
20.07.2004, 02:02
If all indeed as you have told or said I can tell or say from own experience, what does it mean only - she yet has not forgotten one. She even itself can meaningly deny it to herself. Sometimes it is necessary more than year to forget. If you will try to talk to her, she all the same will tell or say nothing. But with family all taki is not necessary hurries up. Some time can separately be?