PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to grow thin, but I do not know as...

Zina
07.06.2004, 10:54
I wish to grow thin, but I do not know as

Zina
10.06.2004, 10:57
I eat bacon but a little

Sergey
10.06.2004, 17:46
Not so long ago read Bregga, not all certainly but very much, a lot of useful! To all I recommend, to esteem and think! The person eats to live, instead of on a turn or turnover. Here it is possible to esteem to that interestingly - http: // www. medlinks. ru/sections. php? op = listarticles and secid = 36

And specially for Ziny, the concrete link http: // www. medlinks. ru/sections. php? op = viewarticle and artid = 544 How to spend 24 hour starvation.

Sergey
14.06.2004, 11:18
The helpful information! I do not watch or I keep up at all myself, and to be ill not longly.

" Two basic corrected: more often to change a pose and to supervise a muscular strain (t. e. To not strain). Establish or install at itself on a computer any napominalku and, say, every 10 15 minutes check, how you sit, whether the back is strained, whether shoulders are lifted, whether test fatigue of an arm or a hand, etc. " Further here - http: // www. it-med. ru/library/lib_article. php? id = 278 both l = To and start = 0 and order = header

Michael
18.06.2004, 00:21
Hello, Sergey!!! Here has decided to grow thin as my weight far is not ideal! 110 for the guy it is a lot of. I also have decided all to do or make by rules. Not is after 6 and so on. Business then is has reached or cunning up to PESKA-SACCHARUM. Has decided to buy or purchase to itself saharozamenitel. That the choice very big has bought or purchased one of the most dear or expensive. Structure of that + TSiklomat. WHETHER At me a small question connected with it or this the BEST are harmful IN GENERAL SAHOROZAMENITELI And WHAT??? In advance thanks. And more if it is possible a question. I heard that in the center GIFT or FOR NOTHING make the coding for pohudanija (as from an alcoholism). Whether do not prompt it helps or assists???

Martini
18.06.2004, 10:36
Yes what for these or it are necessary saharozameniteli? Refuse from sweet in general, it is more than vegetables, fruit, meat only boiled, without a garnish. Well and to move it is as much as possible, run in the mornings, charging or charge.

Nika
18.06.2004, 23:00
Yes to her it is necessary pomosh experts! Know, such often happens during this period to women, children have grown, to care not about itself... I know earlier, were such camp LTP, that that in this sort, can even violently but if her now to not help or assist, only will be worse, she hardly will get out.

Sergey-
21.06.2004, 06:37
- To mine, simply to wait - worst of variants. It is necessary to undertake any actions. And it is desirable, that they were not appreciable. I already spoke, I shall repeat once again: remember, how in Matrix Pifija speaks neo: " You for that wait. Can be other life? ". To wait is what wanted with vanity. And it, - to mine, the main enemy of all perfect.

Martini
23.06.2004, 06:30
As speaks M, Plisetskaya pohudet-to not guzzle the best way.

Nika
26.06.2004, 22:04
Well I do not know, that other men like... I to the can to spoil all the working day long if I shall call and I shall tell or say, that new stringi have bought or purchased! Very much even they react to features different.

Lerchik
28.06.2004, 04:37
Oh, Zynaida, Zynaida, dream of the poet:))))), it is not necessary to refuse bacon, and that will be, how these bony ballerinas and than then moonshine to have a snack?

Nika
30.06.2004, 17:18
Interestingly... To what all this prikol? And in general from the beginning up to the extremity or end to read it was cheerful!

Emotion
01.07.2004, 13:02
To Michael: cannot give up from sweet, Saccharum replace with honey! Martini: If to not guzzle, than our organism from what will receive energy will eat? Zina! Bacon as a narcotic but if it or him use, about growing thin can and not dream!

Lyudmila
04.07.2004, 13:11
As professional dietolog-"pohudolog" with the certain experience, I undertake to approve or confirm, that actually overwhelming majority of the people declaring that wish to grow thin, actually it or this DO NOT WANT or WANT NOT IT or THIS! In the beginning of the career I had enthusiasm and confidence, that it is necessary to explain to people how correctly to eat, and all at once become vigorous and sports. AN ANYTHING SIMILAR! Illness or Disease and completeness as a version of illness or disease is an occasion to draw to itself attention, pobyt in the center of discussion, " to become a star ". Utolenie emotional famine - here that such meal and a diet for such people. And here the doctor is powerless, unless only the psychoanalyst... So now in the practice I became very selective. Do not take offence, girls and boys, to me is WHAT TO TELL or SAY, here would be THAT TO HEAR? And all pseudo-scientific conversations on diets and saharozameniteljah, the right, are ridiculous and unpersuasive, as the prevention or warning of Ministry of Health on packs with tobacco. So to hold!

Hazhilina I.I.
05.07.2004, 13:05
It absolutely agree with Lyudmila. Often people recover from that zaedajut stress, cannot solve any other problems. Therefore to grow thin it is necessary to solve, those problems, koorye to it or this have resulted or brought. ON growing thin it is necessary to give itself the internal sanction. And then the weight will turn out.
I had a patient who before addressing to me sat on diets, went in sprtivynj a hall, but to grow thin it was impossible. We have found with it or him the reason of an event. It or he had problems in personal attitudes or relations. Began to solve these problems. And he at once has started to grow thin. That and to you sincerely I wish. If internal consultation is necessary, address. Mine t. 8 916 140 74 55 (From Moscow or area)
Irina Ivanovna

lerchik-??n???N
07.07.2004, 15:09
Lyudmila, and you can set some silly questions on e-to a mail? I WISH to grow thin after sorts or labors, but playing sports while only have helped or assisted to tighten muscles, and the weight does not vary.

Nika
10.07.2004, 13:00
And to recover it is possible? Or to force itself to eat even?

Lerchik
12.07.2004, 20:39
Nika, give I with you I "shall share":)))

Nika
15.07.2004, 20:37
Yes I that agree (Anything now the husband will return and will fatten me! To eat there is nobody simply, the son eternally in sports camps, the daughter on diets... tozh lean, at us with her at home in a refrigeration cabinet leaves of salad and a fish. And at job tea.

Lerchik
17.07.2004, 20:23
Oh, so it is a pity to me, that Zynaida's words have cleaned or removed, I till now have fun, when it or her I recollect. I do not know, who there for it or her wrote, but it has turned out prikolno, especially about ballerinas and moonshine with pickles. Oh, Zina, Zina:)))

Games Vasilevna
18.07.2004, 23:17
Rubber Zina/does not know styda/not prima balerina/and the woman though where!!!!!!

child
20.07.2004, 00:34
On April, 24th 2004 18 : 42 : 13
Red on April, 24th 2004 15 : 56 : 33 Kto-Someone can DISTINCTLY explain, what occurs or happens here at a forum? What for graters around of doctor Shimanskogo? <<To return to conference - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Answers: on April, 24th 2004 18 : 38 : 28 And it the psychologist writes????? """ But it at all does not mean, that we shall allow you to have us. " " " On April, 24th 2004 18 : 34 : 27 Notice, nobody asked SHimanskogo to tell about PRIVATE LIFE about which he here rubs... On April, 24th 2004 18 : 31 : 04 On medium wait very much the entire account from Australia. Here again there is no war against excellent or different potrala, and there is a fair report up to people of the truth who such or such SHimansky which has no right to give or allow advice or councils under red authorization, t. e. He not the doctor also has no even relatives otnoshneija to psychology on education. To that the detailed information about Irina Hazhilinu has prevented? Have cleaned or removed!!!!! On April, 24th 2004 18 : 25 : 36 Tatyana did not offend, have simply asked why the person who has come "nechajano" on a portal to search the reference for 16 letnengo of son so it is zealous and natyrno began to intercede for that person. About kotorm nothing knows. Too STATE SECRET? On April, 24th documentary data promised to give 2004 18 : 22 : 54 Us and we wait true. And all will not grind, dear RED! And it have cleaned or removed on April, 24th 2004 18 : 20: On April, 25 23th 2004 01 : 04 : 57 Darling Shimansky and not so lovely Sadovskaja in edinnom an appearance! And why you, dear or expensive, poudaljali objectionable reports for you also have left all only from those "again come running, to protect you? Yes only therefore. That you protect under various nikami. Having read through your "justificatory" manifest, just right to take a flag in arms or hand and to run on demontsratsiju, but who is not clear in any way you personally such or such. It would be desirable to listen not about all doctors of the given portal, we vsh know them by heart for about everyone there is an information, and personally about you. But even your style of a writing or spelling suddenly became so is far from your previous posts, that more clearly and to explain it is not necessary.... And it have cleaned or removed and again will wipe on April, 24th on April, 2004 18th : 19 : 46 23 2004 01 : 04 : 17 G-zha _! Your private life to us in general fialetova, forgive or excuse, you have set the fashion dialogue, we and continue. And you here "have" visitors in full sense of this word. One doctor does not have state secrets what High schools he has ended, where prhodil additional perfection of the education. The medicine and furthermore, the psychology, develops prompt or impetuous rates and the doctor receives new literally every day. Your answer the doctor has completely confirmed that you any not. Being in Vargave from April, 1 till April, 4th, Maria "SHimanskaja" did not send answers. It is proved! A successful careerism!!!! It have cleaned or removed too! On April, 24th on April, 2004 18th : 18 : 58 23 2004 01 : 03 : 25 Strange history, the person writes, that at it or him nedopusk on this portal, and undertaken anywhere new Tanjushi and anonyms have undertaken urgently to protect a mafia with Maria. Where itself SHimansky? Yes it or him it is simple in the world does not exist, it and is Sadovskaja, which itself here protects. Where were gone Nika, Emotion, VA, which all films looks in two series and other? Uteleli in virtual. Here the disgrace suffices and again everyone will remove. Simply so has got, that noramlnyj vrachejbnyj the site rots that's it iz-for similar rascals who from have nothing to do or make it is necessary to buy a name and career. Tatyana, we know who you so do not try, dorogusha, it is not necessary so raspinatsja and to cave in under myself: - (And here temka it is sensitive above again old is copied exactly in exactly, be not too lazy, thumb through arhivchik given konfushechki. Successful promotion on "service"! On April, 24th 2004 18 : 17 : 11 Zashitniki (with nikami which earlier and in a mine was not have remained), objectionable have wiped. Even have cleaned or removed that if will be about itself info, people will bring public izinenie. On April, 24th 2004 18 : 13 : 15 Lovely girls! What psihiolog could GIVE the SIMILAR ANSWER? By the way to tell or say merits potrala _, but at what here he moreover with the state secrets? To him have suggested to publish openly the photo, info about education, but the person answers following:::: Shimanskij O.I. on April, 22nd 2004 20 : 39: 49 Good evening, darlings (and not so:-)) ladies! Secret SHimanskogo! Here it is a plot for the virtual story! I shall remind prisutsvujushchim - with iskreneej pride - that to this project www. 03. ru more than 6 years! For this time some our generations konsultanov were replaced, but the portal is alive, demanded and deprived conformism " by definition ". We stably enter in 5 naiboleee visited or attended medportalov Russia. More than stably. If not the doubtful help of some our respondents, we would keep in a three of leaders. Also that - we advise the most important free of charge, not receiving any incomes of our selfless activity. Certainly, many our private life interests. Especially during spring exacerbations of alienations and somatic illnesses or diseases. Well so please: write in a search line of any server and " have us ". But it at all does not mean, that we shall allow you to have us. Competence, restraint, collective nature - here bases of our daily modest job. Many for the sake of dialogue with patients sit at monitors up to the third cocks as earlier simply cannot leave in a network. Also help or assist you to find answers, sometimes making medical feats! The world to you, Blazhennye Spirit! Red on April, 24th 2004 17 : 31 : 24 Lerchik, thanks for consultation. Answers, it is valid, to put it mildly, strannovaty. And tactless. Lerchik on April, 24th 2004 16 : 56 : 48 This information has acted or arrived anonymously and, certainly, on its or her belief nobody accepted. Basically, here it is not so important at all and whether there was a boy, and whether there was a girl. Important that the doctor has appeared "lime" because any normal doctor on a question on the diploma not begins to carry any bosh about the state secret. Even if doctor Shimansky would advise the president, all the same it would not allow him an occasion to hide the education. And then, Red, esteem last answers SHimanskogo-it simply heresy any! Red on April, 24th 2004 16 : 38 : 18 And how it was found out, what is it the girl? Lerchik-Red on April, 24th 2004 16 : 27 : 18 Red, unfortunately all our conversations on doctor Shimanskom are ruthlessly erased also this my report to you too will remove. Therefore I hope, that you will not take offence, if I shall not begin to respond you personally, and I shall publish a repetition of my letter to Tatyana who too could not understand, that here occurs or happens. Unfortunately, Tatyana have offended, when she has tried to intercede for the doctor. Read: " To Lerchik-Tatyana on April, 23rd 2004 12 : 30 : 06 Tatyana, I too very much like this portal and with pleasure I continue to go here, I as well as to you do not like all this civil war. I believed doctor Shimanskomu and I very much liked its or his answers, but, unfortunately, it has appeared, that doctor Shimanskij-is the girl, and not the psychologist. Yes, the girl formed, answers were good, but the fact of a deceit is very unpleasant, in fact addressing in a specialized portal, people nadejatsja on the qualified help of the expert. It I here sit for the sake of own pleasure, but in fact someone is really necessary the help. And we believed the doctor up to the last, but one of its or his last answers "has simply killed" us. On quite natural question, whether there is at it or him a diploma, what high school, the doctor has responded, that the diploma is, but he will not tell or say what diploma as he has no the right to open this information whereas there is such concept as the state secret. Understand, Tatyana, to us it was very insulting, that us, visitors, have counted for any lohov which will swallow everything, that to them will speak. Unless the doctor will hide the education? Now on the contrary, doctors in ramochkah in cabinets or studies hang out the diplomas, that patients saw, and doctor Shimansky so has waved away from a question as though we telefonchik and adresochek asked it or him. That conversation occured or happened in the afternoon, and certainly it or him have erased, therefore many have remained in ignorance. And now imagine, Tatyana, that on a question on the raised or increased pressure at your child, the doctor, and at all student-the physician, and here, for example, I would respond not. And that have offended you, it, certainly, very badly, I understand, that it is very unpleasant to you, here therefore and it wanted to me to you to explain iz-for what you suddenly have got " under distribution ".

On April, 23rd 2004 01 : 11 : 01
Shimanskij O.I. on April, 22nd 2004 20 : 41 : 42 Good evening, darlings (and not so:-)) ladies! Secret SHimanskogo! Here it is a plot for the virtual story! I shall remind prisutsvujushchim - with iskreneej pride - that to this project www. 03. ru more than 6 years! For this time some our generations konsultanov were replaced, but the portal is alive, demanded and deprived conformism " by definition ". We stably enter in 5 naiboleee visited or attended medportalov Russia. More than stably. If not the doubtful help of some our respondents, we would keep in a three of leaders. Also that - we advise the most important free of charge, not receiving any incomes of our selfless activity. Certainly, many our private life interests. Especially during spring exacerbations of alienations and somatic illnesses or diseases. Well so please: write in a search line of any server and " have us ".:-)) But it at all does not mean, that we shall allow you to have Us. Competence, restraint, collective nature - here bases of our daily modest job. Many for the sake of dialogue with patients sit at monitors up to the third cocks as earlier simply cannot leave in a network. Also help or assist you to find answers, sometimes making medical feats! <<To return to conference - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Answers: on April, 23rd 2004 01 : 09 : 05 It appears, you, the coded heroine! Please, not vyterajte these reports for tomorrow will appear much more interestingly... Choose that better. Nika on April, 23rd 2004 01 : 08 : 59 It precisely other person responds... And not the psychologist it is exact! On April, 23rd 2004 01 : 06 : 57 Darling Shimansky and not so lovely Sadovskaja in edinnom an appearance! And why you, dear or expensive, poudaljali objectionable reports for you also have left all only from those "again come running, to protect you? Yes only therefore. That you protect under various nikami. Having read through your "justificatory" manifest, just right to take a flag in arms or hand and to run on demontsratsiju, but who is not clear in any way you personally such or such. It would be desirable to listen not about all doctors of the given portal, we vsh know them by heart for about everyone there is an information, and personally about you. But even your style of a writing or spelling suddenly became so is far from your previous posts, that more clearly and to explain it is not necessary.... On April, 23rd 2004 01 : 06 : 09 Strange history, the person writes, that at it or him nedopusk on this portal, and undertaken anywhere new Tanjushi and anonyms have undertaken urgently to protect a mafia with Maria. Where itself SHimansky? Yes it or him it is simple in the world does not exist, it and is Sadovskaja, which itself here protects. Where were gone Nika, Emotion, VA, which all films looks in two series and other? Uteleli in virtual. Here the disgrace suffices and again everyone will remove. Simply so has got, that noramalnyj vrachejbnyj the site rots that's it iz-for similar rascals who from have nothing to do or make it is necessary to buy a name and career. Tatyana, we know who you so do not try, dorogusha, it is not necessary so raspinatsja and to cave in under myself: - (And here temka it is sensitive above again old is copied exactly in exactly, be not too lazy, thumb through arhivchik given konfushechki. Successful promotion on "service"! Irina (aka SolntseZaOblakami) on April, 22nd 2004 23 : 10 : 29 Mangustik...:))))))))))))))))) Irina on April, 22nd 2004 23 : 08 : 37 Or can be to me knocks to you directly in your diary:))))) And????????:)))))))))) Irina on April, 22nd 2004 23 : 06 : 08 And here to cut continuation of my reports is not necessary, so where to me to write: sad_eyes@tut. by., whether not so? Irina on April, 22nd 2004 21 : 21 : 55 Well if you WILL publish it or him, I with pleasure shall write to you:))) Or you wish to tell or say, what he is familiar to us??? Shimanskij O.I. on April, 22nd 2004 20 : 59 : 43 Favour I ask you to write on my mail. Willingly I shall respond! Irina on April, 22nd 2004 20 : 57 : 01 Doctor, and you all taki have not responded me... Why I.I.Hazhilina HAS THE RIGHT to open the information on, and you - are not present? Kakaja-such state secret? Clear up please.
irishka on April, 21st 2004 14 : 30 : 48
And what difference where he was from April, 1 till April, 4th? And when responded?
On April, 21st 2004 08 : 56 : 24
Mister Shamansky! And where you were from April, 1 till April, 4th? Whether in Warsaw not so? Here questions of this forum also responded to all at this time much later, on arrival. It can also for us state secret? NO!. Interested persons, can check up