PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to act or arrive? At familiar my husband, that during the moment of ours with it or him of quarrel priv...

stasja
15.07.2004, 16:00
How to act or arrive?
At familiar my husband, that during the moment of ours with it or him has resulted or brought quarrels to him devichu, and I has not refused! Put a birth. For certain will invite. To go, to not go?
And suddenly there will be madam davalka? And to talk to the so-called friend, that so originally to care of the husband, too not a fountain..
What to do or make? What words to tell or say and how to act or arrive!

Huch
17.07.2004, 05:32
All MaDamy davalki, is girls in razdumie run.
Let muzhenyok will vanish, believe, will not escape)

The anonym
18.07.2004, 10:46
Certainly, to go, you the winner, and should look or appear as pobeditel-simply super! Yes around one davalki, what now, on street to not leave?

The reader
18.07.2004, 19:46
And I would not go. This "friend" in what puts you. What for to go in gost to the person for which you an empty place? And the husband too is good. But the husband is the husband, you with it or him have understood, and friends need to let know, that the wife not furniture, aside not otodvinish. If he was to him really the friend would not become podlevat butter or oil in fire, knowing, that you with it or him in quarrel.

Well here
19.07.2004, 05:35
Stasja-you should meet Sergey with nomerochkom which))))

C for Well here
20.07.2004, 00:30
I neponjal about Sergey with nomerochkom!...