PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And here is how you consider or count, the friendship between the man and the woman is possible or probable? Only I...

Garson
01.07.2004, 11:07
And here is how you consider or count, the friendship between the man and the woman is possible or probable? Only I seriously ask your opinion. Would be intnrnsno podiskutirovat.

The anonym
02.07.2004, 04:33
Friendship a thing in general rare or infrequent, and between the man and the woman especially. Prijatelstvo - yes.

Herring
03.07.2004, 18:52
It is possible or probable. But all ravno-one of two will always want another. Not in smysle-it is constant hotet-and in smysle-in all cases. To want that it will be just moderate, and more often vsegod this or thus the man will be wanting

Kind
03.07.2004, 21:09
Certainly, it is possible or probable. Simply people should be disinterested enough. And not lewd, as With.

Zhvanetsky
05.07.2004, 00:30
You can not like - sit be friends

kuka
06.07.2004, 06:23
It is possible or probable. The rest - varies.

Garson
07.07.2004, 14:58
My opinion on this bill - the Friendship between the man and the woman is possible or probable only when for more serious attitudes or relations stir or prevent what or the objective reasons. For example at it or her the husband and she is not ready to change to him, or shyness of partners. And can be and such, that she is pleasant to him, and he to her is not present, but she does not wish to lose with it or him contact. In all other cases the friendship inevitably conducts to bed....

kuka
08.07.2004, 06:33
In my opinion there are no more serious attitudes or relations than friendship. In any other case break - at will of one of the parties or sides is always possible or probable. If it is a question of friendship, present or true instead of because at someone a problem in sex, and such friendship when you - almost rodnja-here breaks cannot be. It - for life. Even if there are quarrels - all the same etovremenno, the friendship does not stop never. Because than the responsibility is more serious than in drube - does not happen. A happy case, when besides other for example spouses - friends. It is the maximum or supreme class. And I recently have suggested one person to be friends - and he speaks - so we are not so close yet:))) So the friendship - is stronger:)

Nastja
08.07.2004, 12:31
What znachit-to suggest to be friends? The friendship should not be offered, probably, waited for something another. The friendship or is, or not, but without words, when and so it is clear.

Garson
09.07.2004, 07:46
For Kuka. I stoboj agree - friendship a strong and very responsible or crucial piece. But that she has come or stepped long enough time is necessary, and here is how time in this time interval and arise usually bed attitudes or relations. Certainly beds can and nebyt, but only as I already spoke, only in case of if stir or prevent external circumstances (by the way phobia that after bed you will lose the person and as the friend, I too carry to external factors).

kuka
10.07.2004, 22:42
Has offered is a type of provocation:) as though for fixation of presence of the fact. Good fellows, have reacted. And about external factors and bed... At me the criterion is the . I consider or count as friends to those to that carelessly would entrust the children, and thus would be whenever possible quiet. SUCH it is not a lot of.

The visitor
11.07.2004, 12:33
Banal true: when the friendship - one is friends, and another secretly likes, when ljubov-one likes, and another secretly is friends))

kuka
12.07.2004, 07:26
All that secretly - especially the private affair. The main thing - as well as in what it is shown.

The visitor
13.07.2004, 03:20
Then without banality
Ozhegov " Druzhba-the close relations based or founded;established on mutual trust, attachment, a generality of interests " on me so it is quite possible or probable, and many of mine znkomyh women get in the girl-friend by this definition))

kuka
13.07.2004, 16:02
Here when about one of girl-friends can tell or say the FRIEND - you will start to divide or share;part concepts.

liska
14.07.2004, 22:06
If it is normal zdrovye the man and the woman it is impossible.

Herring
16.07.2004, 01:08
Listen, Kind. .ja the normal healthy woman with normal physiology. If it nazyvaetsja-pohotlivaja-that so it you name only. Here in that case all are lewd, who does not believe in friendship between the man and the woman.

kuka
17.07.2004, 11:51
Liska, NORMAL and HEALTHY - means including ability to judiciousness, and to management of the emotions. Not all in a life corrects a flesh (at all not belittling its or her importance). It is impossible to oversleep with everyone who is normal and healthy:))) Therefore - selectivity takes place. You as will not light up on the one who became the friend as you will not light up on the brother, the father, the son. It is other short of attitudes or relations. If you light up is already it is impossible to name norm or rate and health:)

Nastja
18.07.2004, 00:21
Cook, slyness it. An example about relatives incorrect. Krovosmeshenie-it so is psychologically hammered, that a sin, that only rare or infrequent izvrashchenets begins to see in the father or the brother of the potential partner.
Here to tell or say, that the woman, sorientirovannaja on the family, devoted to the husband more pertinently, in all men will see only friends and to behave accordingly.

BosTon
19.07.2004, 00:45
I think, that the friendship can be, but she will be based most likely on the past. t e it there was or close relations (the love can), either a sex, or meek or unrequited love to the man to the woman or on the contrary. Certainly it is necessary to consider exception. Simply percent or interest of those on is small so much that it or him is impossible, as it seems to me, to consider or count powerful. It is necessary to face the truth, without pink glasses or spots.
I think, that etta a subject one of unsoluble - as " that such love "... .skolko ljudej-stoko opinions. At everyone the truth and the outlook on life.

Yana
19.07.2004, 22:45
Da-yes, I too was friends of one boy long time... Almost the best friends were... And then we had suddenly such sex which after six years I can not forget... Well, not in sense one such time, and we simply suddenly have started to meet and sleep together... And knowing each other on friendly, together were simply on the seventh palate... And then I have met the future husband and have told or said to that we should leave... As he cried before me... I shall not forget never... Also has suddenly started to speak, that likes madly and if only only I have remained with it or him...
It seems to me, such memoirs - that each woman would like to store or keep in soul or douche...