PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! My girlfriend nachitalas any clever books of type of Louise Hej and t...

Ilona
17.07.2004, 19:35
Good evening! My girlfriend nachitalas any clever books of type of Louise Hej and now it is similar at it or her the megalomania has begun. The matter is that she always was neuverena in the intelligence, and now she liked to consider or count herself vysokointellektualnoj the person (though it far not so)... As at Louise Hej it is spoken: " Believe that you the cleverest, the sharpest, successful, the most beautiful, etc. " Now the girlfriend often the self-confidence in affairs brings itself and everyone who hopes for it or her (she works as the manager on sales), thus she at all does not realize the mistakes or errors, she even does not see them! What is it? Really to follow Louise Hej's advice or councils and her similar so it is fraught? So what for people to confuse with the advice or councils? Here one more person has fallen for the bait this advice or councils, having believed, that so will be better, having lost the adequate attitude or relation to. Whether Stoit-to trust psychologists, propogandirujushchim such unhealthy attitude or relation to? Thanks.

Olja
18.07.2004, 07:41
Study or Investigate itself Louise Hej that it was possible for something to prove to the girlfriend. She simply incorrectly understands its or her advice or councils, for this purpose it is necessary to pass or take place to everyone the way:-)

Elena
18.07.2004, 13:46
Better for the decision of problems to go to the practising psychologist, and reading of these popular books on psychology except for as to the overestimated self-rating in what good does not result or bring, in fact at each problem is deeply going roots...

Olja
19.07.2004, 14:30
Here about it or this it is possible and to argue:-)

VitEk - Ilone
19.07.2004, 22:21
Yes you simply envy the girlfriend. Certainly you consider or count yourselves "vysokointellektualnoj", the person, correctly?:-) Believe, it not so if you so respond about the girlfriend. Otherwise you could correct the girlfriend without a pouring out on it or her muds...: - (tell or say to me who your friend and I shall tell or say to you who you.....