PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And I have run on lunch pereryv-and here. What to me with it or this to do or make?)))...

Herring
16.07.2004, 02:44
And I have run on lunch pereryv-and here. What to me with it or this to do or make?)))

Kind
17.07.2004, 15:02
By the way about meal. A herring, and you eat a herring? Daveche ate this product. Fkusna-a-and. If eat, you kanibal poluchaeshsja)))

Well here
17.07.2004, 19:33
What you the Herring, vse-taki!....

Herring
19.07.2004, 04:40
I eat a herring. But it is rare. I in general try to eat less often a fish and at all I do not eat some meat. Because the form I keep. At present very much with her or it it is happy or enough, for it is long to her went.

Inna
19.07.2004, 17:19
SELEDKA!! podelis kak ti k nei shla???

Herring
19.07.2004, 21:34
To what - to her? To the form? Having married, my dear, all over again I long time was on a confinement to bed... And popravilas-it is sensitive. Paaaaaaatoooooomm... .potom at us steel neladitsja attitudes or relations, I zadepressirovala outright, began to guzzle and sleep. And dozhralas up to 65 kg. Looked or appeared nehorosho, to get in what could not, all and hated. Absolutely was has despaired, as tut-the Great Post. Give, I think, vyderzhu-suddenly the god about me will recollect. Has sustained, means, I post-have grown thin not bad... And here only I it or him vyderzhala-have thrown on meat, as bad. And here tut-that as to me became bad! OOOOOOoooooooooo, I dumala-everything, write pisma-a poisoning, the most natural. Following post-after a post mjaso-the same. So gradually I did not begin to eat some meat. And the dumped or reset kgs to me to optimism have added, to live it wanted slightly... I also have entered into a track, and I have grown thin, drugi mine, for 15 kg. Also it is class to me, morally and physically. Here still a snow sojdet-to run I shall begin (well it I every year I promise))) Here and so and went.)