PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to struggle with complexes? They simply do not give me an opportunity normally zhi...

Olga
19.07.2004, 17:59
How to struggle with complexes? They simply do not give me an opportunity normally to live and be pleased lives! How to understand, what it is necessary to make to embody dreams in a reality? All free time, especially when I remain one, I devote to free navigation on waves of the bezgranichnejshego imagination! There so all so brightly also is more tremendous, that the validity simply oppresses... I do not know, where my present or true life. Clinic simply! Complexes, complexes, complexes! They have tired out or have driven me, as a matter of fact sociable and liking to communicate the person, inside, where I such what I wish to be...

Bobrov A.E.
19.07.2004, 20:52
Not absolutely clearly, that you ponimate under "complexes". If flights of fancy are one, if restrictions which consensually impose on itself this another. But in both situations and you in it or this are right a greater or big role tgraet that your imagination has no sufficient contact to a reality. Therefore an output or exit - in training to perceive a reality those what she is - complex or difficult, inconsistent and many-sided. You, similar, see it or her uproshchenno - oppressing.