PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Foolish and not clear history! At me with my girl everyone were...

Seryozha
13.07.2004, 23:21
Hello! Foolish and not clear history! At me with my girl all was excellent or different since the very first day of our acquaintance. We had a mutual sympathy to each other, we liked to communicate, we have started to see every day and besides, that steel of all for a month excellent or different lovers, so still steel and the best friends. So it was prolonged month three approximately, all was simple super and anything, as they say, did not foretell a dirty trick. And then suddenly sharply all has gone on recession! To meet me at it or her it did not turn out in any way any has put problems and so on. To speak by phone to her too there is no time, too constant business or affairs and a different sort others otmazy. And if earlier she called to me almost every day home, and on cellular and that more often recently she to call has ceased in general. The first, that has occurred to me, that it or she had kak-that another chuvachok. Well to do or make, to whom does not happen? But when all of us taki have met, I simply have not learned or have not found out it or her, how strongly she has changed. Has not allowed itself to kiss, has not allowed to embrace. I have asked a pier " what's happened? Tell or say to me fairly, at you someone has appeared, well I not the fool, I shall understand everything, time we friends tell or say frankly, I shall understand. And I can you type something have offended, something has made not so or something has told or said not that? " She has responded, that at it or her anybody is not present other guy, that I than did not offend it or her. And why she has sharply lost any interest to me and has not told or said plainly, has told or said that the pier itself does not know why so it has turned out, so has left, speaks... And then in general has told or said what to see me any more does not wish and to communicate too, but type I in what it is not guilty, have simply put in her. So anything also has not told or said intelligible and has left. I now sit one and all I can not understand why this all and iz-for what have occured or happened? How close friends can and strong friendship for some days to become in general another's strangers, thus not having explained any reasons? I simply shall not understand, that occurs or happens! Here these or it neponjatki touch me very strongly. Kto-somebody explain, what has occured or happened, how you think? In what there was my puncture and so on? All in advance thanks!

Love
17.07.2004, 16:26
Well if you have understood nothing, believe we too ((Clearly one, that for any reason she has not wished to tell or say, that has occured or happened. Interestingly, on what? But the most important, as though you did not puzzle, the truth is known only by her. I see while such variants: 1. To learn or find out through familiar, girlfriends that has occured or happened, 2. To achieve the precise answer from it or her and to tell or say, what for you it is important and that it nebylo, you will accept (and you will accept?) 3. To forget

Marina
19.07.2004, 19:53
Greetings, Seryozha. I think, if attitudes or relations were really friendly, she frankly all would tell or say, and if an intim pereplitaetsja with friendship not everyone devchenka will tell or say the truth. She has let know, that a pier everything, from here conclusions. Nachilno will not be lovely, she means not for you, you devchenka by you will not pass or not take place also you will not miss the happiness. Look back, around it is so much devchenok, and be simply happy!