PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a problem from which simply it is impossible to descend or go to vr...

Daniela
18.07.2004, 02:21
Hello. At me a problem from which simply it is impossible to descend or go to the doctor. I can not tell this all. Four times tried to rape me. Some times to me met eksgibitsionisty. Once in park the man masturbiroval on me. I am simple I can not any more. The truth now at me is the liked person who supports or maintains me. He knows about all. But earlier all came to an end hysterics. I simply do not supervise myself. I am afraid, that something with myself I shall make. I sometimes have a disgust for sex. My guy understands all, does not insist on what. But who will sustain dve-three weeks without sex. Prompt, please, that to me to do or make. To the doctor I cannot go. I understand, that is necessary. But I can not. In advance thanks.

tolokonin a.o (psychiatrist-psychotherapist) .tolo
19.07.2004, 16:15
With you vsyo-taki it is necessary to work internally. Find in itself boldness and address to the psychotherapist, differently there can be not desirable consequences. Ask the second polovinku that he has adjusted or has set up you on the reference or manipulation to the expert, has betraid to you boldness! Between lines the latent problems which you do not realize are read through, and independently it is rather complex or difficult to understand.