PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a problem... .ja so I think... Me glozhit that I am bad in sex-...

I
16.07.2004, 18:22
At me a problem... .ja so I think... Me glozhit that I am bad in sex - still I am able nothing, I am afraid, hesitate... I very much like one young man. We tried to borrow or occupy in sex, but all has left not so well, not so it is beautiful. .teper it seems to me, that he avoids me... I very much am afraid, what is it iz-that I could not satisfy it or him... To me it is very bad on soul or douche....

Huch
17.07.2004, 05:07
Proceeding from what, you have drawn the conclusions, what you is bad in sex? Your sex imaginations have not coincided with real sex contact? Most likely, both of you very much worried, in such cases often there are silly situations.) a problem all in mentality of your partner, he simply now cannot overcome the shame before you..
Your guy very hypochondriac and impressionable, what art from you is not required, enough, that you on it have agreed.

Ija
17.07.2004, 21:28
And you - are more active, - more active. Both in a life, and in bed.

Herring
18.07.2004, 12:52
It is not necessary more activly. It is necessary more easy. To concern. In relation to zhenshchine-it is good or bad in posteli-very indistinct concept. Nevertheless.)))) and your guy simply shugaetsja the neudachi-I to you by the experience skazhu-if you do not drag it or him in bed sami-and is competent, well, not znaju-drink chut-hardly both, whether that,))) - he is more will not approach or suit to you.

NightGuest
19.07.2004, 13:13
Look for managements or manuals on sex on the Internet and learn all of them from And up to I - can in practice and it is not useful, but the confidence will appear. I in due time and have made;)
Bad I shall not advise:))