PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, and you verete in love between 20 - the years or summer young man and 35 letn...

Heart
03.07.2004, 19:10
Tell or Say, and you verete in love between 20 - the years or summer young man and 35 years or summer woman / the novel lasts 4 years t. e. They have already lived vmeste/, many condemn, many something is simple in a trace whisper.... And how you consider or count? The history has begun at school she was its or his class teacher - he its or her pupil, iz-for the feelings she has left school, she hardly hurted or was ill;was sick, the husband has thrown. He left, at it or her adult children... Thanks for the answer..

Soul
04.07.2004, 22:50
Yes all happens. At us too a case. The sea captain in Odessa, the closest friend of my uncle, has fallen in love with the woman, is more senior than itself for 17 years. All asked that the captain will do or make with the old woman of years edak... .predstavte, there live 22 years, and "starushchentsija" any will give odds young, is successful, young-looking, clever and Serzh again without mind or wit from it or her, as before. Examples such not too a little. Forgive or excuse, and heart whose your or another's?

Heart
06.07.2004, 12:49
serdtse-mine, I respond in this conference - try to guess who I?!

The anonym
09.07.2004, 04:16
And dusha-mine and you already know who I. The example is not invented!

marusja
12.07.2004, 14:55
That love to save, it or she needs to be able to be protected and if she is given also you it or her really feel, what difference who and that about it or this thinks, and especially whispers or condemns.

Shimanskij O.I.
16.07.2004, 10:17
Dear (-aja) heart! Such variant is quite possible or probable, and if the love is present at attitudes or relations, she is independent of public opinion and peresudov.

Heart to doctor Shimanskomu
19.07.2004, 11:20
Uyvazhaemyj the doctor, help or assist, please, only has shared the history how 24.02 all ruhnulo-he has told or said, that unego there is another but why that does not leave, practically conducts the same way of life, only is absent is more often, I simply cry or pay, we so much difficulties prezhili, seem to me, that I die, a life ostanovilas--all is colorless, I it or him ljublju-want to him dobra/therefore nothing predprinimaju-but what to do or make as to live? I am ready to forgive or excuse all or our union was inevitable on break of Thanks.