PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I cost or stand once again before a choice: " To live or to not live? " We live in grazhdansko...

Victory
15.07.2004, 07:02
I cost or stand once again before a choice: " To live or to not live? " We live in a civil marriage the eighth year, there is a son three years. We can not come to the general or common denominator in any way. For it or him a press or seal in the passport not the main thing, for me - necessity, feeling of satisfaction. I consider or count, that the woman even time in a life should leave on chelovecheski for the husband, to be necessary, instead of to feel unworthy...
There can be from here all and goes?
The husband very much is jealous to kolegam-to men, in general of job, offends

b.yz
15.07.2004, 13:17
And why nik such? Kakaja-such victory? The CLYSTER! It is better! Time oskorbljaet-means allow! Time does not consider or count nuzhnym-means so concerns. Either suffer or bear, or expel (if an apartment ego-that dump). That's all the decision.

TSYTS
16.07.2004, 15:02
The dear Mister! And if to switch klavku on Russian, you turn out "June";-) Can you were mistaken and it is necessary NJUNJA? It is more similar...

b.yz
17.07.2004, 06:34
Uh you! What we clever, probably from Ukhta? net-with, Ashipochka though it is not deprived sense. In a life all is much more complex or difficult, whether see (till now I doubt of a sort of m zh-painfully logic female).

TSYTS
18.07.2004, 14:52
The mister, whence such hatred to ladies?;-)

b.yz
18.07.2004, 20:29
It not hatred, I shall give very much even I like.))) Durju toil only sometimes instead of on klave to splash, there would be russian cabbage soup prepared and tapki on bataree heated.

TSYTS
18.07.2004, 23:08
I go, I go... I shall prepare the liked wife for a russian cabbage soup, podotru liked doche nosik, I shall warm to both my princesses of a slipper on bataree;-)