PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor, me of 38 years, I am married, syn-the teenager. I live active virt...

Webman
17.07.2004, 21:12
Zdrastvujte the doctor, me of 38 years, I am married, syn-the teenager. I live an active virtual life. I very much for a long time have met with interenetom, and since then in itself I live in the afternoon at job, and night of the house. The real becomes more and more fresh or stale. I cannot without virtual girls, women, novels, virtual sex. As soon as one virtual addicting comes to an end, another at once is necessary to me to fill the formed niche and emptiness. I have a file where the whole collection of photos of my beloveds from the Internet is collected already. In a life there is nothing, that also would raise or excite me. However at times, though last time all less often and less often, me visits or attends consciousness of that by me passes or takes place something important. Help or assist.

Bobrov A.E.
18.07.2004, 22:05
Yes, similar, that you strongly are afraid or rather afraid of something. Probably, even in itself. And your life passes or takes place as though " in empty "... I Think, that All of you should enter the name on reception to spetsialsistu " in real ".