PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! We meet my girl 3 years. Were going to in fast...

Victor
23.06.2004, 12:36
Good afternoon!
We meet my girl 3 years. Were going to in the near future marries to equip the a life and t. More recently I have learned or have found out item, that she changed to me. Certainly it was very serious osoznovat, but nevertheless I try to understand a situation. Namely I at it or her was the first, can therefore to her it wanted poprobyvat something of other, new. Conversations with her plainly in what have not resulted or brought. Clearly, what if she on prezhdnemu with me means it or her all arranges (or not, a syndrome " zaposnogo air station "??). On that fact how much is probable, what changes of a wound or late will repeat?? Many thanks for answers.

Hazhilina I.I.
27.06.2004, 11:54
Victor! Excuse, has not understood. You have learned or have found out, what she changed or what up to you it or she had men? These are different things. Specify.

Victor
01.07.2004, 09:20
I have learned or have found out, that she changed to me in that periud when we met..

Mashuka
05.07.2004, 02:29
It is simple can when you met, for that moment she did not feel confidently. To her it can be awkward from it or this... .no time she with you all is possible or probable its or her pavors and uncertainty have dissipated... And not the fact that there will be still changes. And how at you attitudes or relations now develop?

Victor
08.07.2004, 18:44
The matter is that now attitudes or relations develop normally, all is remarkable we began to clash or conflict less often, became more tolerant to each other, but there is one BUT.. It is complex or difficult to me to believe her after this change, t. e. I wish to tell or say, whether that I vrjat can believe her now up to the extremity or end. Especially at me is osnavanija, that would be at it or her in the past an opportunity she it was not limited to one change (I not the paranoiac and not so jealous).. If to speak more shortly I understand that it is not necessary to act rushly in this case but how to continue to live together her and an idea, that something similar can povoritsja once again, I do not know. Having betraid once, you predash and more time..

Alisa
11.07.2004, 09:40
Well it silly to compare behaviour of the girl till a marriage to behaviour in marriage or spoilage. Before wedding she Victor nothing should you and can have so much partners how much will want, as well as you however, - and when the woman vyhdit in marriage, she chooses you and only you and if she on this step was solved means other men to her are not necessary more. And further all depends on that what home life you together will create. She that at you probably not the first and unique in a life here and her give such right - to try or taste and choose at last...

VUK
14.07.2004, 06:18
Victor, throw you these nonsenses, stop to think of that that change to repeat. And that your gloomy ideas are materialized in the future and she will precisely cuckold you. If at you now all vporjadke be pleased to it or this, appreciate it, and let those with whom she to you changed envy, that this girl has chosen you. If you arrange it or her in every respect, in what a problem? Drive bad ideas away!.

Hazhilina I.I.
16.07.2004, 23:27
Hello Victor! Times now have really strongly changed. And many girls, as well as children or guys simultaneously meet several young men. It is normal, until the choice is made, and the person does not marry. Therefore I would not began to concern to this fact, as to treachery you. And would talk to the girl and has asked, as she represents home life and that thinks in occasion of changes in family. And about other questions interesting you. Also would express the opinion on it or this. You need to let for her know, that to you izmena-it is not comprehensible. You want fair sincere attitudes or relations. If people like drug-the friend they can always agree and organize the family as they want. From your own words follows, that you have already learned to understand better each other and began to quarrel less. If to you it is together good, what for to leave. Discuss disagreements, and always there will be a good decision. Success to you!

Natalia
18.07.2004, 17:23
It is good, that you such judicious and tolerant person. But anybody cannot give any forecasts to you. Simply wait and observe. Time will resolve all. Wait a little with marriage or spoilage.