PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I wish to discuss with you here what temku: To me 20 years, at me eat...

Andrey
16.07.2004, 00:20
Hello. I wish to discuss with you here what temku:
To me 20 years, at me are the sister who for 7 years is more senior than me. She not married. Our family always was well off. Us brought up always in kindness and decency. razumeetsja, children have grown same. But more and more I am convinced, that my sister iz-for exclusive decency and modesty cannot marry. But conversation not about it or this. In the last I began to notice some years even more often, that to me nravjatsja devushki-huliganki (if to speak a simple language). e. If I see the modest girl, decent or considerable, silent... At me at once provadaet interest, BUT I am same, as mine stestra (though to a lesser degree). Algkogol, cigarettes, the cinema, parties is not for me. Here such contrast can turn out. And more, chtt the DISHONOURABLE girl in my comprehension means. razumeetsja, not that girl at whom elementary human qualities (respect for, for associates, mind or wit are broken or disturbed), and that's it absence of modesty, as though to explain, nravjatsja girls, kotrye show the initiative, are run after...
More shortly the confusion at me has turned out... Well well... I hurry up... In the evening ovechu. Also excuse for spelling errors

Inna
17.07.2004, 08:18
Well to tell or say? It is normal. All of us liked school razbyshak. But only school... And here In a conscious life - you avoid this type of the person. Sense not in the purpose, and in a way.

Alisa
18.07.2004, 11:12
Forgive or Excuse, I do not know who such "razbyshak". Kto-Someone likes at school, someone in HIGH SCHOOL, and someone and later, I wish what to tell or say here - it can at you there was a children's complex about confidence of? That type if the person is too forward, he is self-assured, and you by virtue of the modesty could not show these amazing qualities... Here you with it or him are seduced with the girl without false modesty, self-assured... But it does not mean that is necessary storonitsja such people if to push away itself from them you will automatically make it a forbidden fruit... Having met more close you will understand your it or not yours. Absolutely unessentially thus to smoke, drink and so on... Well and what to do or make... Someone is pleasant to all people, someone the type, and someone likes a variety...