PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all. For those who indirectly uchavstvoval in my life, I shall tell doln...

I_am
10.07.2004, 02:37
Greetings to all. For those who indirectly uchavstvoval in my life, I shall tell dolnejshy a course of events. It is simply Mexican teleserial! Today at job of the husband the chief has declared, that perevodchitsa is dismissed also to her it is necessary to work 2 weeks while she will not find new job. Up to its or her my husband it appears the chief and she saw off home someone vzboltnula it. At least so women at job gossip. It is pleasant certainly, that they will not see every day though I at all do not condemn it or her, itself in fact has gone and * ** it or her. And more one main recess in our life today was solved, that we change a residence radically. Here so. It has turned out, that it or him izmena-it was the beginning of main recesses in our life. Here such history!

Asya
11.07.2004, 04:51
Know Iam every cloud has a silver lining - to everyone the certain quantity or amount of troubles in a life drops out. Consider or count that change you already have driven. Could be worse? Easily. But has managed more less small blood. That it or her will dismiss that are in general joyful event - drink a liqueur glass for disposal))) And forward to changes!

I_am-> Asya
12.07.2004, 00:45
Thanks for support!

Asya
13.07.2004, 15:05
Our histories are similar - I can not sazat, that I have forgotten, was not present I remember, but I have forgiven or excused all heart and I live further, it is even better - believe, such it is possible or probable, if the event was valid a mistake or an error and the trust between you was not broke or disturbed.

Herring
14.07.2004, 03:49
And what for to change a residence? As by-that she you has not found it? But it not mera-will not want HE it or her najti-not begins to search and on an old residence, and will want najti-will find and from a new apartment. Hotja-basically, horosho-the old situation can remind you... Well vy-that personally what conclusions for themselves have made? What will change in YOUR behaviour and the attitude or relation? Or anything?

The anonym
15.07.2004, 05:03
Yes in general all will be good, here will see))))) Vo-the first to be able proshchat-it is greater or big pleasure and simplification when you understand, that your magnanimity suffices to not saw, not napominat-you itself zauvazhaesh even more, will lift svojusamootsenku) Vo-the second when detki grow up, appears more time and vozmozhnostoj to borrow or occupy in the private world, job, to happen at concerts, at theatre or simply to read) That, naturally, besides will affect or have an effect you as lichnosti-you will be every year more interestingly and more interestingly) Here only to sour is not necessary and to move and move forward to grow))
Successes

I_am-> the Herring
16.07.2004, 16:47
The residence for a long time was planned to change for other country, so a situation here at anything. About vyvdah to speak difficultly. I know only now, that it is impossible for men to trust for 100 percent or interests. The behaviour probably mine has already changed. I became any colder in attitudes or relations with it or him, not only in intimal... Plans I build without dependence from it or him now. I do not speak about global, and even about plans per day, on target, and he on a course is entered in them. In has piled! Well you will understand me probably. Certainly it would be desirable to believe, that will be _, but hardly... Here so.

Daisy
17.07.2004, 21:35
Here I am glad, that conclusions correct)) (on a mail anyway) As if or as balm on soul)) Only all the same, vigilance to not lose on pleasures!

Herring
18.07.2004, 11:01
Fine. I am glad it slyshat-you knowingly it have gone through. Well, devil take it, when there is a head on brachiums... Success to you.