PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvute, my problem has begun so, I was frightened own is bad...

gaechka
17.07.2004, 06:05
Zdravstvute, my problem has begun so, I was frightened of own bad ideas which have occurred for that moment. It has occured or happened several years ago. Since then at me problems have begun, already reaches what to live it would not be desirable. The mood bad, vanishes appetite, toshnit, in a breast bakes, heart hurts, bad ideas occur, they and excruciate me. I can not kontsetrirovatsja, the head is done or made "wadded" and hurts. Nothing is glad, became lazy, is very disturbing on soul or douche, interest to a life ropadaet, constant pavor for the future, is not present uverenosti in itself and the forces, I feel a nervous attrition, simply I go mad of evil thoughts and I can not take myself in arms or hand. Please, help or assist me, I very much ask you. My address: ggolos@yahoo. com

BigMaus
18.07.2004, 10:11
The information has not enough. How old are you? In what season has begun? What exactly has provoked? If there was no serious stress, probably problem in an organism. Have a drink vitamins, it is desirable shown at stress, check up shchitovidku (can it is simple an iodine does not suffice). Whether there Are no problems on female sphere? I sometimes itself feel that to me does not suffice. Once was up to that become hysterical, and began to drink Regulon and went quiet and pacified. Hormonal disturbances can give such strange effects. It is possible to have a drink simply valerjanku, Leonurus, Novo-Passitum. Only about one month. And if will not help or assist descend or go to the psychoneurologist. For something they exist.