PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or Assist please to me, give advice or council. We a newly-married couple, at Us...

ysamarin
03.07.2004, 18:30
Hello!
Help or Assist please to me, give advice or council.
We a newly-married couple, at Us the attitude or relation excellent or different, well t. e. Not without small quarrels, but we understand each other.
Till our marriage, I always thought, that I at it or her the first. I agree, what is it could not understand. - to the big bill she at me was the first as considered or counted and about it or her, t. e. I could understand, that presently.... And all my questions in "forehead" gave the positive answer, that I at it or her the first. But it has appeared, what is it not the truth. Both now and now to me it is very sick on soul or douche. But I it or her on former very much like also my opinion on her have not changed, but I can tell or say about confidence to opredellennym to parts of its or her body or details of events, the attitude or relation has changed. Also I think, that time not ponjaet it and will not help or assist. As to me now to be. We did not quarrel, but to me is very sick. HELP or ASSIST! THANKS!!!

The anonym
06.07.2004, 13:03
That was up to you is the past, and it or him to not change. Accept as the fact. In fact now she with you, likes you, at all of you it is good - she would be necessary to find defect? To you probably is sick that has deceived you, instead of that you not the first. But think, the girl did not wish you to upset, that's all!

The anonym
08.07.2004, 16:25
I always repeated and I repeat - girls, do not hurry!!! Me have already accused in nesovremennosti supposedly till what moment "to wait"? It is possible and not wait, and years go. Once again I shall tell or say: always at all times the maiden honour, and guys it or her was appreciated appreciated. Here and the given case confirms it. And I understand the young husband to whom it is unpleasant, that its or his wife has already visited another's arms or hand. It is impossible, whether chto-was to wait? And now is a basis for any conflicts. Still my grandmother spoke, happen, that in home life, husbands will not forgive or excuse and can reproach. Whether to wait before wedding is better and to be fair with the liked person?

Lerchik
10.07.2004, 08:14
And for that to wait? Well the young man of here has waited that with such pioneer attitude or relation risks to spoil a life and, and the wife: (((It is necessary to appreciate the PERSON who is near to you, instead of that ill-starred uchastochek skins which presently cannot be restored, is successful " doing or making brains " to the beloved. To deceive, certainly, badly, but I agree with the first anonimom-your girl simply was afraid to admit to you, and, by your reaction, its or her fears were not groundless.

The first anonym - to the second anonym
12.07.2004, 19:28
I for what to wait before wedding do not understand? Babushkiny advice or councils in today's realities have morally become outdated. But if it is your principles - to store or keep honour up to wedding is, certainly, your business. Instead of it will be insulting, if you elementary will not approach or suit each other in bed? Sex harmony - it is far not trifles in home life. So it is possible to reach divorce.

Ivanka
16.07.2004, 03:26
Children or Guys, well that all have gone in cycles in this " sex harmony "? Yes the person varies during a life. Today there can be a full harmony, and in a year - full disharmony. At mutual desire of two really liking people it is possible to reach or achieve harmony always. Tastes including sex, come and leave with the years, so home life not only bed (the factor important, but also not the basic).
Question to the author - and from what have solved what not the first? In this business it is possible and to offend the person (wife) unreasonable suspicion. And if really wished to deceive - today it not a problem (and of the grandmother will make the girl - progress is not necessary on a place).

ksu
17.07.2004, 07:54
I think, that for the majority of guys the main thing in the woman not quantity or amount, and quality. And this quality can be got only by means of experience. In fact with each partner you study in something, and then all skills get to Him.

It is given
17.07.2004, 11:06
Here iz-for such reasonings remarkable the word "love" also was gone, and have arisen "sex" and " trah... nie ". Moreover thousand soplivok, ready to be given everyone anywhere, and for what has got, if only not zastojatsja.

The author of the letter
18.07.2004, 03:42
All hello!
Thanks for your answers. Even before their reading at me (at us) all was normalized absolutely. There were such moments when again came back to the idea though thought, that all already will be about. To. And I have learned or have found out about it or this from it or her personally she have told or said, the truth was necessary most to untwist this conversation and has learned or has found out the answer. It is certainly good, that I have learned or have found out about it or this not later and not earlier I think, that would be worse. At present my feeling was normalized and even has got any new quality, for example at me the feeling stisnenija has absolutely disappeared. e. Earlier I would think as how to do or make, and now on another. But so even it seems to me is better, because she speaks, that simply wizard! But I not about it or this. Me as and anybody is valid any more does not excite except for it or her, and this opinion at me never changed. To me it was terrible and could not believe in it when thought of her differently simply. Here now I have told or said, what not ssorit I would throttle, until as I with her have met me any past does not excite. I concern to it or this serezno, t. e. What subjects which remind of the past can be. For example toys, cards, clothes, especially photos and t. Item It at me unique and last request! And she with her agrees and holds the promise, that to me it would be good with her. And we very much like each other and nadjus, and even I think and I know that so will be up to the extremity or end of a life. All while also thanks.