PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Itself has created a situation and now I am in a bewilderment. Has put here in what. ZHi...

Liza
17.07.2004, 02:57
Itself has created a situation and now I am in a bewilderment. Has put here in what. I live in small city. It is dissolved, the daughter goes to the first class in September. I work at one enterprise some years, the company good, but is not so got on with the heads and to grow to me here does not shine. Therefore the last half a year activly searched for job, and not at itself in city, and in the regional center, have no place to work for we practically. Has then decided vse-taki to remain at this job, t. To. The first class at the daughter and it would not be desirable to pull it or her. As steel nakonets-that to live in full force, before gave the credit for our apartment bought or purchased from the was husband. But, as always happens tut-that and there was a good offer, job in the foreign company, good prospects, training abroad. Dumala-thought and has agreeed. Now it is necessary to move for 150 km from the house, the daughter remains with mum of the former husband, we can see only on days off. To move together with her it is problematic - already at itself have found good school, and in region its or her center without a registration will not accept, most likely, and all classes are typed or collected already. And to help or assist me there there is nobody, where it or her after lessons to put? The application or statement for leaving or care to me have already signed. And I now doubt - can for the sake of calmness of the daughter it is necessary to refuse, yet late? But then all the same tiresome job without prospects, is much less than money, and the chance to find second half is insignificant - collective basically female, and available men are married. What think?

child
17.07.2004, 23:48
In any case will regret, therefore REMAIN!