PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to descend or go to clairvoyants, in particular in the Temple of Destiny. Write pozhalujst...

TANJA
13.07.2004, 12:17
I wish to descend or go to clairvoyants, in particular in the Temple of Destiny. Write please what has a practice in this occasion or who something knows about it or this. Whether the truth, what they pomagajut or confuse finally?

nesmejana
13.07.2004, 23:08
Tanja! I do not know, how to clairvoyants, but to different sectarians precisely it is better to not address! The help from them you will not receive, and harm there will be much, especially if you legkovnushaemyj a person.

Herring
14.07.2004, 11:29
If you orthodox to address for the spiritual help to itself or, except for as to the god, the big sin. And you for this sin quickly nakazhut-to you address. They will exhaust from you last money, and zapletut to you last gyruses. Do not go in no event!

Calibre
15.07.2004, 13:05
Can, it is better to the psychologist for the beginning? Or in church any traditional?

The mouse
16.07.2004, 08:58
How much men, are so much and opinions... So listen to nobody and simply be itself-)

The mouse
16.07.2004, 14:55
Izvinjajus-)))... It is the answer to the previous report

Egor
17.07.2004, 21:00
Vo-the first, around jasnovidenija many swindlers turn. Vo-the second if you do not differ strong mentality it is possible to receive an alienation. Conclusions do or make