PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, excuse, it again I. Understand, from it or him so you will achieve nothing....

Nastja
14.07.2004, 19:36
The doctor, excuse, it again I. Understand, from it or him so you will achieve nothing. He speaks: that you to a wall secure me, etc. He to me and so like all buys. And from it or him not gifts are necessary to me. With women who gradually are able to achieve all from men, and I always admired here all from a brachium. I shall go without it or him necessarily. The husband, the truth, has apprehended this application or statement as the insult, however, as I and thought. If it is fair, it frightens me, suddenly for insult will rush in all heavy, and on the other hand, I am constant (after Greece) I think, as though he not obidilsja, was not upset. In fact the truth is impossible so? The doctor, support or maintain me, please. Thanks. Nastja

Nastja
16.07.2004, 03:26
Alexey Evgenevija, I so have got agitated, that have forgotten thanks to tell or say to you for otvet-that! THANKS!

Bobrov A.E.
17.07.2004, 17:28
Gifts allow men to be noble and magnanimous. To be afraid all time, that someone you will offend, it is not necessary. Otherwise the life will pass by, as Azores... And on them (or as a last resort, on Canary Islands) to visit follows.