PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please! I married already almost 8 years. At us two children. I very much...

Ekaterina
15.07.2004, 16:57
Help or Assist, please! I married already almost 8 years. At us two children. I very much like and I respect with the husband. Recently he has told or said to me, that will put me on legs or foots and will leave (I when did not work: first - the study, then two pregnancies, and the husband did not want, that I would work) because he has ceased to perceive me as the woman, I for it or him as the senior daughter, that I often rejected it or him in bed, and he any more does not want me. But in fact I rejected not from absence of love, and generally from pavor of new pregnancy. I have made two abortions and very much suffered from for it or this. Now I have put a spiral. And one more problem is an absence of greasing during the sexual certificate or act, even when I have a strong desire. Till a marriage when I met guys, there were enough several kisses and from me flew a stream literally, to me was unpleasantly and awkwardly and I effort of will suppressed it in myself. The husband speaks, that I do not like it or him, that it is unpleasant to him, t. To. There it is dry. I think, that it or he does not have problems with a potency because at night, in a dream when he does not supervise itself(himself) starts to stick to me, it is raised or excited. Once cunningly up to the sexual certificate or act, and he has woken up already when was in me and has been assured or confident, what is it I have started to stick. And in general he does not remember, that me, he at night wants probably, the lunatic, t. To. Often speaks in a dream any bosh, but he in a dream realizes who near to it or him, I often asked to him tricky questions. It seems to me, what is it the consciousness suppresses its or his desire. And still, I spoke him, that if you have found other woman directly and tell or say, I shall release or shall let off you without reproach. But the husband speaks, that another is not present, and I for it or him dear or expensive, close person. He considers or counts, that does or makes me unfortunate, and years through five I shall hate it or him, and he will better release or better let off me now, while I still young. He speaks, that I shall find another and with it or him I shall be happy. But me who is not necessary, I wish to be only with it or him. How to me to be?

Alexey
16.07.2004, 02:01
If you and the husband agree to work together above improvement of a sex life, address to the sexologist.

child
17.07.2004, 17:12
Not be silly, men also often speak in order that to THEM HAVE minded!