PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, as to me to be... A situation following: the husband has thrown, such oshchushche...

Mona
08.07.2004, 22:20
Prompt, as to me to be... A situation following: the husband has thrown, such still more a few and would kill. .konflikt in itself there was insignificant, but a reaction simply awful. Moreover I on arms or hand had rebyonok-it or him it has not stopped, he practically did not supervise itself(himself). Has provoked the conflict ITSELF. Has not beaten, but ecchymoses are there where has seized. Shouted that all did or made for me, about money and t. Item .povedenie affective it is absolute. Certainly I have asked it or him to leave us alone, now lives at mum. I like it or him, but I do not represent, as to me to act or arrive, that such or the worst have not repeated in the further. Whether can be one of the reasons of such behaviour, what he one month ago was coded and now it or he does not have that discharge that earlier? (though when pil-became hysterical not less) the Similar situation was one year ago and it seryozno guards me... .esli I am necessary can describe in detail happened two days ago.

The anonym
09.07.2004, 06:55
Here also describe more in detail. Terrible business when the man lifts an arm or a hand on the woman, especially mother of the child.

The anonym
11.07.2004, 12:01
He has not beaten, is simple so has strongly seized me, but felt that else a little and CAN strike

Kiseleva E.J.
13.07.2004, 03:50
Hello, Mona! You are in position so-the dependent person. Such communication or connection is very complex or difficult for tearing. And basically internal consultation is necessary. However, even if you do not want or not mozhite communicate with me on imejlu. In our country why it is considered, that this norm or rate when the husband makes violence over the wife, especially in prisutsivii the child and always fault for itself is felt by the woman though the responsibility lays for the given behaviour on the man (in 99 cases from 100).

Obidka
13.07.2004, 18:11
Mona, I here and on the psychotherapist wrote several days ago. A subject same. The psychologist on my post has spat (vidimio it is norm or rate!), and men whom I have asked to express, have told or said, that I the stinker (as though with me are familiar!) also that I am guilty!

Mona
16.07.2004, 14:43
What is so-dependence?
Obidke: leave e-mejl-we shall chat as to be?

Obidka
17.07.2004, 16:46
http: // www. doktor. ru/phone/sos/index. htm? sos = 8864
http: // www. doktor. ru/phone/sos/index. htm? sos = 8902
I here wrote about myself, come, we shall talk, we shall support or maintain each other!