PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. My son (15) has a friend (more correctly at them good otn...

Irina
15.07.2004, 02:46
Hello the doctor. My son (15) has a friend (more correctly at them good relations as at two colleagues) They often happen each other. The friend a little bit diffident guy, but he from solvent family, and therefore concerns to people a little haughtily (it or him prepare for houses to be "mister", and its or his mum carries out a role of its or his secretary). But not to my son, he respects with it or him. Boys clever. A problem that this friend when to us zahodit/or calls "forgets" to greet me. He "sees" only the son. The son did or made to him remarks, letting know, that it is necessary to respect with mum. But after a while all repeats. I yet did not speak with this boy. I wish to consult to you before. The boy nevertheless very diffident teenager. How it is more correct to tell or say? To its or his mum? To him? We now in the Europe. But in fact teenagers everywhere odinnakovye? Or there is certain " a bourgeois mentality "? At us with the son good relations, he clever, assured or confident, we with it or him tried to discuss this problem (how to be with Byornom), but not yet. If I Byornu shall make zamechanie-he will be embarrassed, but also to pass or miss similar it is impossible.

Nastja
15.07.2004, 16:48
To tell or say to directly Bjorn - whether " You me you see chto-? From glass? " Or " you too parents do not notice the house? And at school of teachers? ". It is a little humour. Play with a situation. If from the first it will not turn out, each time think out a new joke. Let will stir. 15 years, - the big child. This guy will grow the snob if nobody to him will do or make remarks, and has put here not in bourgeois mentality. How much in my life of cases was - while in eyes you will not tell or say, as though and it is necessary. Only cleaning of brains helps or assists. Happens, that people even change. My girlfriend from Israel recently has told or said to one latinosu which constantly forgot about invitations so: " I know, that you never come, therefore we have entered into you the list in doubt. But if you will not forget, come. " And he has come.

Irina
15.07.2004, 23:04
Thanks we shall try or taste, chto-nib we shall compose.

Irina
17.07.2004, 12:23
Thanks we shall try or taste, chto-nib we shall compose.