PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HI! I address to girls and women! I have one complex. Here preds...

XDS
11.07.2004, 20:30
HI!
I address to girls and women!
I have one complex. Here imagine a situation: you have met the beautiful guy, the sportsman, on the face is not present spots. And what will be your reaction when you will see spots on a back or breasts at it or him? I ocheen am am excited with this question, help or assist!!!

JUlka
12.07.2004, 19:33
And chyo the dermatologist does not help or assist? It will be certainly unpleasant (me personally). But I know, that the some people very much like them to squeeze out both and another... Can type " you yet have met that unique "... And to the dermatologist vsyozh descend or go! Sorri, any unhumorous mesedzh has left...:)

Lara
13.07.2004, 15:21
At me long time for a back and breasts were spots (though on the face not one). But I have noticed, that in the summer they dry up and began to go from time to time to a sun deck plus to wipe alcohol. But I think if you have liked the girl, spots will not have any value or meaning;importance. Success!

Nika
14.07.2004, 20:48
Just I have met such guy one year ago, and recently we have got married. So it has no great value. Though to the doctor nevertheless it is necessary to address.

Vick
16.07.2004, 04:25
My girlfriend has married. At the husband - a strong psoriasis on arms or hand. At occurrings I even am afraid to dart a glance at its or his arms or hand.. And its or his girl-friend well simply adores!!! Do or make conclusions. Success!

17.07.2004, 10:14
Today went to the dermatologist in occasion of spots on a back (me of 18 years)
And in occasion of reddening by axillas after shaving. The doctor to me there
Such ponapisala!!! I have not fallen nearly! Voobshchem has written out the strongest antibiotic with which to me all health will fill up,
Then these nyxes (I hate nyxes) every day, + everyones losony and tablets!
Unless it is correct???? Yes I shall remain the invalid, a pancake.