PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me here that for a problem, I one year ago hurted or was ill;was sick agorofobiej + PA prinemal a floor...

dzhm
16.07.2004, 02:23
At me here that for a problem, I one year ago hurted or was ill;was sick agorofobiej + PA prinemal a floor of year Seroksat 20 in day, now all has passed or has taken place well nevertheless I accept half 20 tablets and I shall be prinemat till February, not for a long time has gone to other doctor - dermatolgu at me ugrevaja an eruption and is already very long, he to me wishes to appoint or nominate very much what that strong medicines while have taken check on a blood
And on Tuesday we shall begin treatment.
Here soobstvenno I have found a question like the name of those tablets that he to me wishes to appoint or nominate - http: // www. doktor. ru/cosm/drug/roaccutane. htm

How there it is written they imeejut by-effects namely can cause or call depression or disturbance of nervous system so me to do or make?
I in fact it or her (nervous system) hardly hardly vylechel
These tablets can tire out or drive me again in depression: (?

Bobrov A.E.
17.07.2004, 09:58
Depressions on a background roakkutana - the phenomenon very rare or infrequent, besides most likely mechanisms of its or her occurrence others, than at an agoraphobia. Therefore I think what to try or taste recommended to you the dermatologist treatment costs or stands, not being afraid of relapse of an agoraphobia.