PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As they say, one trouble does not come... Already 5 yj day at me does not pass or take place...

Monika!
10.07.2004, 05:59
As they say, one trouble does not come... Already 5 yj day at me does not pass or take place without tears, I cry or pay iz-that practice serious, year in HIGH SCHOOL final, nervovo I spend, with the guy of a problem much, I to him am unintentional between legs or foots cut and have got on a testicle, ter 4 yj day hurts it or him, speak, that he will be an impotent and he cannot have children, much pyot now though it is impossible for him........ And I psychologically do not maintain, and I am broken, to crying.... Then the head breaks up, I fall asleep. Next day I wake up, am engaged in study and again to crying.... I do not know, why I became such whining! I all over again thought, that zaberemenila, but like was not present. People, tell or say, is harmful so many or a lot of;much to cry? And the truth, what my guy will be an impotent?

Dan
11.07.2004, 18:41
Study (especially in high schools) demands concentration and selflessness. It is very difficult to study in pensive people. Even memory works for them on another, remembers only that what to like. If you of one their dreamers to you is better borosit HIGH SCHOOL.. you will throw it or him early or pozndno, but better earlier than later. Because in that case you will damage or injure;hurt the nervous system less. Well and if you all taki can kill yourself by then when you will finish HIGH SCHOOL from you remains only besdushnyj the robot, with vsemy following from here consequences.

Monika
13.07.2004, 02:02
"Thanks" for a consolation! I needed to study 4 months, and you think to me it is necessary to throw study?????? I do not think, that having finished or stopped HIGH SCHOOL, I shall be "robot", I always had feelings, they with me and will remain!!! And such pessimists as you I still did not see!

Iriska
14.07.2004, 18:03
Can to you costs or stands in breaks between we cry also study to arrange to themselves small rasslabonchik-at cinema it is possible to descend or go, pool, bowling, fitness (by the way after and the friend to kick not zahochitsja). From devil's a circle of problems so it is complex or difficult to be pulled out or escape, but it is necessary to more time to give itself liked. As a last resort it is necessary to force itself:))

Dan
15.07.2004, 14:33
I not the pessimist, I am a realist. And on bill of 4 months up to the extremity or end I have seen or overlooked it. I thought that you " year in HIGH SCHOOL ". It radically changes business. And you are whining from nervous intensity, all to make much is necessary also all important, and here to the guy cut, moreover where. If in one testicle cut, even if that with one there will be that another remains, imptentom will not be. And to cry not harmfully, it is unloading for nervous system.

] or atjushka
17.07.2004, 06:42
daaaa.... If all girls so we would receive the maximum or supreme obrazovanie-all have died out....