PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The answer to Olesya on the letter from May, 26th 2004 14 : 46 : 00 Olesya, hello! Kazhd...

Hazhilina I.I.
15.07.2004, 15:58
The answer to Olesya on the letter from May, 26th 2004 14 : 46 : 00
Olesya, hello! Each of you, and you and the husband have grown in different families and have received different education.. And for each of you its or his parents are closer people, than parents of another Parents are your roots. Roots of your sort. Also it is impossible for anybody from you and it would be wrong to refuse the family tree. And anybody from you has not the right to specify to another in what measure, and in what degree he should communicate with the parents. It would be wrong and for your daughter. As she also belongs to both branches of both sorts or labors. Therefore you have not the right to inspire a daughter, that someone from grandmothers or is better than grandfathers. And to communicate she should both with those and with others. Deprivation of the child of one of roots can bring huge harm. When someone from members of family (it is unimportant for what reasons and as you personally to them concern) is excluded from family system, danger can threaten any member of family and as a rule it is the most weak the Another matter that is not necessary the girl one without you to send to grandfathers and grandmothers as she badly knows them also to her it will be bad without you. The child very small and a unfamiliar situation can cause or call nervous failure in the child. You can go together with the husband to stay for a while to its or his parents that they had an opportunity pooobshchatsja with the child. The matter is that at this age children very sensitively also can emotionally react if series there is no mother and native with which they remain it or him are poorly familiar. THEREFORE the girl all over again should get used to them, and only then it or she with them can be left. Explain it to the husband. Or simply allow to esteem my answer. And still the best variatom for strengthening family would be to spend time in holiday three together. Both without yours and without its or his parents. But certainly for this purpose you should solve, that you wish the attitude or relation to adjust write in marriage I shall not go any more Yes, good brak-it not only pleasure, but also serious job of pair under the resolution of conflicts. But if there are feelings, there is a love and they are mutual, always it is possible to find the decision arranging both side. And to tell or say each other: JA-it I, and I am glad, that ty-it you. And we can meet and think, that we can make!!!
Therefore Olesya, you need all over again for to solve, that you want, and then easy to discuss all together with the husband. Well and if cannot agree and do not know as to adjust attitudes or relations, it is necessary to address for internal consultation to the psychologist. Usually job with a married couple is directed on harmonization of attitudes or relations, training to skills of mutual acceptance and respect. Thus any psychologist has not the right to make for people the decision how they should act or arrive. Also the family psychologist has not the right to borrow or occupy the party or side of any of the parties or sides. He only
Helps or Assists family to find new more effective ways vzaimoootnosheny that they became more harmonious and that the pair has learned the constructive resolution of conflicts. Your husband can call itself to the psychologist and ask it or him about those methods which are used in family therapy.
If live in Moscow, it is possible to address and to me. T. 8 916 140 74 55. My data will find, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name

Olesya
17.07.2004, 06:32
Thanks big for the answer. I necessarily shall show your letter to the husband and I hope, that it will convince it or him. Though he has already told or said, that will not lift more subject of the child that it is not necessary to go to me on a summer residence on target, but he has told or said it because he needs all or anything. Voobshchem I yet do not know, that conceal in myself its or his words. I have told or said, give we shall go poostim there 2 days, he has told or said - it is not necessary any more.
And to the psychologist we shall necessarily go, he has already agreed.