PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstsvujte! The doctor to me has written out sonapaks from disturbing or alarming statuses. Whether Mlzhet e...

Vick
15.07.2004, 19:01
Zdravstsvujte! The doctor to me has written out sonapaks from disturbing or alarming statuses. Whether Mlzhet this medicine to cause strong pulse - 100. Whether normal it is reaction or a medicine it is necessary to cancel. Thanks.

Pronin D.A.
17.07.2004, 02:24
Occurrence of the vegetative dysfunctions shown, in particular, in the form of tachycardia or cardiopalmus is possible or probable. But basically it occurs or happens on high doses of a preparation. It not normal reaction, and display of a side effect of a preparation. Perhaps, will enough lower a dose and if similar frustration will be saved solve the problem with the treating doctor on replacement of a medicine.

Vick
17.07.2004, 04:21
The doctor! Thanks for the report. I have not told or said, that Sonapaks I accept in the morning 0, 01 and during the lunchtime 0, 01; at 18 o'clock. Ksanaks 1 tablet; at 21 o'clock. lerivon 1 tab. To accept the beginnings with 10 dekabarja. It can for me much.