PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a girlfriend, 19 years. Gde-that years with 17 at it or her problems have begun. Bole...

Dmitry
10.07.2004, 09:31
I have a girlfriend, 19 years. Gde-that years with 17 at it or her problems have begun. The head, panic phobia of darkness for example hurted or was ill;was sick, etc. how much or as far as I have understood nervopatolog to her have registered nootropin as she explains after course of treatment 3 months at it or her all by way of, and then again begins frequent depresii, repeatedly raises or increases
Irritability, it is removed or is taken off;dream enough often nightmares (even during when only has ended reception of medicines) frequent headaches, at present began to be afraid of height panically. It would be desirable to hear above opinion hardly more leaving for the formulation " address to the doctor " as you can oharaktezovat the given illness or disease?

Alain
11.07.2004, 19:01
I shall not put so the diagnosis for eyes, simply I want sposit what exactly at it or her has occured or happened in 17 years? There were no such phobias Earlier? And what headaches of character, migrenevye or pains of a strain (it is usual after nervous perenaprezhenija, was engaged, has sworn, etc. much)

Alain
12.07.2004, 08:21
Alain, and you have the maximum or supreme medical education and an operational experience to put diagnoses in general? I have seen or overlooked your answers - a question on a question, anything concrete. To you in section " Female psychology " answers to give - and here give it to do or make to the qualified experts and do not force down from sense of patients.

Alain
12.07.2004, 10:13
The maximum or supreme psychological education, I work as the practising psychologist. And just diagnoses to anybody never I hang. Can too I go deep into a problem but whereas to work and help or assist people to cope with their complex or difficult situations?

Alexey
13.07.2004, 03:37
To the colleague. Alain, business not in you. Very much many people do not want, that to them helped or assisted, it is more convenient to them to live with the problems. Instead of getting rid of them, it is more convenient to them to learn or find out the diagnosis and to live with it or this further. The diagnosis transforms that occurs or happens to the person in the subject separated from the person. That the person relieves itself of the responsibility kak-that to influence these processes, and thereof, strongly complicates and slows down process of a recovery. Therefore those who asks here only the diagnosis (with rare exception), are yet ready to begin process of disposal of problems, the diagnosis is really necessary to them only. It is not necessary to hurry to help or assist them as it is not necessary for them.

Dmitry
13.07.2004, 18:55
No, strong shocks were not.

Gorbatov.
14.07.2004, 08:20
Hello Dmitry, Alain and Alexey!
I shall begin with that any reference or manipulation to the doctor begins with definition of the diagnosis. As construction of the house begins with a bookmark of the base, and visiting of the doctor begins with an establishment of the diagnosis. And only after that development or manufacture of strategy and tactics of treatment begins. If to speak about psychiatry the frustration concerning this area of medical knowledge, it is raspingly possible to divide or undresse all on two greater or big groups: exogenous and endogenous or endogenic diseases. Influence of an atmosphere, space and influence of various substances concern to exogenous factors (alcohol, narcotics, medicines, some industrial poisons or venom etc) psihostress. In voznikonovenii endogenous or endogenic psiho-emotional frustration the role of psychogenias, is more likely secondary and not so is important. Here on the foreground there are internal disturbances hormonal and nejrohimicheskogo an exchange in cells of a brain, organic changes in the subcortical centers, toxic action of various psychotropic substances).
Accordingly and medical priorities it is essentially separated. If in case of psychogenias, the psychotherapy plays a predominating role, and medicamental treatment has secondary, supporting or maintaining value or meaning;importance, that, in case of endogenous or endogenic frustration, all with accuracy on the contrary. But it still not all. Various alienations demand also various kinds of a psychotherapy as as well various kinds of endogenous or endogenic frustration react to the certain classes of medicines.
Why psychologists so furiously object to a basic principle of medicine, in the beginning the diagnosis, and then treatment, naming, attempts spent at this forum to expose the diagnosis, glueing of shortcuts, I do not know. Probably, that all goes that psychologists are not authorized to spend diagnostics and to use medicamental therapy and it causes in them internal resistance. Now, as to yours, Dmitry, a question: difficultly something particularly to tell or say in your case though it is possible while to assume only one, that speech, - visible, does not go about psychogenic disease and, that is available two syndromes (fobicheskij-pavor of darkness and heights) and predilection to any, as if, to depressive episodes.
And at depressions there can be phobias as as well on a background of phobias depression can develop.
That primarily, and that again at your girlfriend, on the basis of the scanty information given by you it is impossible to find out. Therefore, despite of your wish to not send your girlfriend to the doctor, I vsyo-taki do or make it.

Alexey
15.07.2004, 21:54
Dear doctor Gorbatov. Really, approaches to consultation from the point of view of professional physicians and professional psychologists it is separated. As to me those systems of practical psychology which I use in the practice, show, that nominalizirovanie behaviour of the client by presentation of the diagnosis often lead to difficulty of job of the adviser. Therefore we avoid nominalizirovanija if only it will not appear, what is it it is necessary for successful continuation of job. But, naturally, there are many cases when to me and the client it will be more useful if he to address to the qualified doctor to the psychotherapist or the psychiatrist who can apply agents and the receptions inaccessible to psychologists.

child
17.07.2004, 04:21
Bravo, d-r Gorbatov.