PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I know, that at me depression. Already Approximately from 10 years I am exposed...

Tamara
13.07.2004, 11:32
The doctor, I know, that at me depression. Already
Approximately from 10 years I am exposed similar
To statuses. Very much I am afraid to accept medicines from
Depressions, t. To. Before eyes an example of the girlfriend. She
Within 10 years accepts medicines (prozak...).
Its or Her sense zhizni-to drink a tablet that became
Easier. It or she had 2 attempts of suicide, it or her
Have rescueed or saved. Presence of its or her two children does not stop.
The doctor whom I have visited or attended, has told or said to me, that I
Will periodically accept medicines. I am afraid
Periodicity, dependences on medicines. That
To do or make? Thanks

Lyudmila
14.07.2004, 01:02
Here already 3 month I in a throat had a sensation komka, but it happens not always, sometimes and passes or takes place and does not happen on day or two, then again there is, a sensation not morbid not at a swallowing as, but very much not pleasant and directs at bad ideas, was checked up at loringologa and the endocrinologist, in these directions that's all right, has addressed on a site to gastrologu as the cholic bubble and pishch ached a bit, a tract, I already thought what is it from a stomach, checked on barium, puffinesses is necessary or remains as has already written has addressed on a site to the doctor gastrologu Vasilenko, he has told or said that most likely is nervous character, very much you ask to advise me what to undertake what will get rid of this status, In advance is grateful to you, Yours faithfully Lyudmila have told or said simply an inflammation zhelch, a bubble, all this I has cured, and sensation komka or sometimes

The patient with the experience
14.07.2004, 13:53
Lyudmila! This sensation can pass and come back or take place and come back, if except for it or this there are no other reasons to worry about health, do not take in a head. And if this or thus one of display of a hypochondria it is better to be treated. Success...

To Lyudmila
15.07.2004, 13:46
I had PRECISELY SAME thing. Years. Yes, this komok - nervous, is called "Globe Isterikus", on-an attribute constant disturbing or alarming (nervous), is possible or probable and not realized, but strains. Unfortunately, I directly almost choked, it is difficult to swallow, even to drink. Dryness in a throat. By the way, problems with pishchevodom-classics. But itself has not passed or has not taken place. Has passed or has taken place casually, and ONLY with reception of a BP (Paksil), a cat. A saw on dr. To the reason.

Bobrov A.E.
16.07.2004, 23:04
To Tamara. Many people accept medicines on a constant basis. So happens both at a hypertonia, and at a bronchial asthma, both at Diabetum, and at other diseases. And frequent headaches? By the way from these preparations it is much more than harm, than from prozaka. Your fears are excessive and neopravdany. Think, probably it will be possible to you profilaktirovat prisutpy to depression (for this purpose it is necessary to begin reception of salts of a lithium).

To Tamara
17.07.2004, 03:37
As the woman, to examples d. Bobrova, I shall add: As contraceptive. I drink them constantly, years, kazh. Day. Not recollecting)))) And now, instead of one, I accept together 2 preparations. Also there are no complexes. And precisely I know, that I shall not pass or miss, t. To. On "female" tablets are marked all the days long, on them and I am guided)))