PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Many times heard observed and read that interest in the man porozh...

Natasha
14.07.2004, 01:23
Many times heard observed and read that interest in the man generates in itself reciprocal interest. Nevertheless on own experience far not single (I did not put experiments, it turned out itself ssoboj) I can tell or say that in my case it absolutely nne so. Then I was bothered with my failures and in general any efforts, I began absolutely iskrenno concern to them devil-may-carely. The same result. Also saw many examples of indifferent women causing man's interest. It turns out whatever I did or made personally (as iskrenno, not thinking about reactions, and specially), does not arrange anybody. How to learn or find out that I not so I do or make?

oshn
14.07.2004, 18:36
To listen to opinions from: a thing unpleasant, but for clever people - useful.

Zjuka
15.07.2004, 15:05
To esteem something on this subject.

XL
17.07.2004, 01:21
Yes men adore, when to them show interest, a question only in how it to do or make! Complex or difficult it is a science - female cunnings... It is necessary both like, and to tease and to not frighten... How this all in conference you will describe?