PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Already consulted to different doctors on different spetsial...

Nikolay
13.07.2004, 22:26
The dear doctor!
Already the cardiologist, the neuropathologist consulted to different doctors on different spetsializatsijam-an ENT. Has come to conclusion: at me the conditioned reflex on a background nejrotsirkuljat was generated. Dystonias: at the complicated nasal respiration (zakladyvanii a nose) failures in beat (extrasystoles), panic attacks very difficultly transferable or tolerable down to desire to leave on a next world begin. For the first time has arisen 2 years ago at a flu. If it is possible to fall asleep, at night excruciatings again wake up and begin, air seems dry, apparently, what is it never will terminate, etc. How to break this reflex - in fact many people easy breathe a mouth in the whole days, and I earlier not it transferred or carried time normally. Now to me of 40 years. Cardinally to solve a problem of a nose - it is necessary to perform operation on correction of a septum and koe-what to cut down in a nose (any hypertrophied vyrosty). But in this case it is necessary to breathe 2 3 days a mouth. I am afraid, these attacks again will begin, and drops in a nose will not help or assist. In auto-training has started to be engaged, but as will put in pawn a nose, all begins all over again. Now just a stage of an exacerbation. I accept tranquilizers and sr-in for adjustment of vegetative nervous system. Sr-VA foreign (east medicine), the name I do not know.
Thanks, good-bye.

Bobrov A.E.
15.07.2004, 01:08
I think, that you should address to the competent psychiatrist. Most likely it is necessary to start to accept antidepressants. They also "will destroy" the stereotype described by you.

Nikolay
15.07.2004, 20:01
Thanks, but now I am abroad, such psychiatrist here is not present, and if and is, the language barrier will not allow to reach or achieve full mutual understanding. Whether there is a difference mezhdts antidepressants and tranquilizers which I now accept? You can recommend what antidepressants and how to accept?
Thanks

Bobrov A.E.
17.07.2004, 01:01
Then I think to you it is necessary to address to us on the Internet in the individual order. Conditions of such consultation - in conference "Psychotherapist", in a heading " Consultation on-lajn ". Now on your question. The difference between antidepressants and tranquilizers is available also essential. Most likely antidepressants are necessary to you, but to judge it or this it is possible only in view of those tests which to you are necessary for making. Them we usually send on e-a mail. And, in general, for selection of treatment in your case it is necessary more for the special information for which collecting usually we send corresponding or meeting questionnaires.