PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings. Tell or say, whether all men hardly come off the native house, when...

polina
25.06.2004, 04:01
Greetings. Tell or say, whether all men hardly come off the native house when marry or start to live with the woman? I always considered or counted, what is it girls still longly run home to mum, there is an example before eyes: the brother and its or his wife. The brother it is terrible razdrozhalo, as a result they vse-taki have divorced. And now it has turned out so, that I cannot tear off in any way the guy from " maminoj a breast ". He has suggested to translate or transfer night attacks during a serious joint life. I have got used to live one, but I try to not pay attention to any things in a life for which would kick up a row earlier, constantly I prepare for something such, as a result a floor of day I take or spend on kitchen or cuisine, and then from legs or foots I fall. He all praises me, that as it here I such marvelous have got to him, around for all any not well-groomed and to prepare are not able. But as a result every day rushes to itself home, constantly lives problems native, such sensation, that they in general without it or him cannot do or make anything, and I as though do not have problems with which he should help or assist. I see, that he is broken off or lacerated between two fires, speaks, that cannot send them if ask, but me razdrozhaet, that they ask. One requests, and the help any. Now he also hides, that to them went, and then when I learn or find out all the same, quarrels are even worse. Their whole family, and at me parents far, at the brother the life, turns out, that I in all should rely only on myself. And one familiar woman has told or said, that he me at all dostoin. I very much like it or him, but this infantilism any kills me. He and after wedding with mummy will sit, and I with its or his children shall wait?

Leka
29.06.2004, 03:32
polin, simply put it or him before a rigid choice:
Or a life the family with you, or let with
Mum lives. Gradually you it or him from such
Behaviour you will not disaccustom, it is necessary from parents such
To tear off at once.

Face
01.07.2004, 13:03
polina! And why he ezdiet to mummy one, and does not take you?

The anonym
02.07.2004, 16:50
Will run aha vmeste-are run!!! To itself is more dear or expensive!!!

Birch
04.07.2004, 09:18
C and if your mum has asked you to help or assist, you would not be broken, having forgotten about all? The man feels the responsibility both for parents and for you. Or he considers or counts as family and you and parents, or in due course will be switched only to you. And in general I here would note some jealousy of you.

Natalia
05.07.2004, 17:03
Means, good family at your guy and have brought up correctly. You try to win love and respect of its or his relatives, instead of oppose with yourself to them. And " to swing or pump the rights " in such situations - to harm. At a kind half of men the ideal of the woman is connected with image of mother.

jjj
08.07.2004, 20:29
polina, I do not know that you till now live with it or this the man, poverte he is simple mamenkin the sonny and after wedding will be even worse, will be excruciated even worse. Also I shall disagree with Natalia, education here even very much and not good.

JUra
10.07.2004, 11:45
I, for example, all cannot easy communicate with mother in any way (me 25): tenderly I communicate - pritivno from its or her growing arrivals, it is raspingly - too not so pleasantly. Ie-ea these hassles I can not reciprocate nice to me to little girls. To what it I? To that everyone has delicacies...

Shimanskij O.I.
13.07.2004, 09:25
Dear polina! If you are interested in confidential attitudes or relations with your young man, do not frame to him such conditions at which he is compelled or forced to hide constantly from you dialogue with the family. Try to meet its or his parents, do not press, try to see the reasons of its or his behaviour.

tata
16.07.2004, 23:29
polina, your guy has lived with mum all life, and with you mesjats-year? - Natalia has correctly given advice or council - win / in good smysle/avtoritet-, unfortunately, it not for one day is done or made, do not limit freedom, and you are waited with success - long good relations, not be egoistkoj-respect with its or his love to mame/as the man concerns to mum, and to the wife..., speak in people../At everyone men are a hobby, attachment / at whom the machine or car - at night in garages sit, who on women, who on vodka, who on narcotics, who on pinball machines who at a computer dries. And someone simply mum with the daddy ljubit-any strict measures and principles - lju. To a bat both with advantages and with nedostatkami-IDEAL is not present, and you unless kuda-nibud "do not run"? Clever ditja-two uteruses soset/become liked nevestkoj/be better typed or collected wisdom, than rigidity, isterichnosti, gluposti-to that will like to live with "UITELNITSEJ" quarrelsome is do not do or make - there do not go, do not breathe, etc. HAPPINESS - like all mums, pap-greater or big family it is healthy! Yours faithfully.