PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem at me standard - panic attacks. My case history is those...

Olga
16.07.2004, 09:53
Problem at me standard - panic attacks. My case history is those - about 5 years ago I began to test the first attacks of a panic in the underground. I have not directed to it or this attention, in the underground to go continued. Gde-that in a year has developed strong PA at a stopping of a train in a tunnel after that I began to avoid the underground. The phobia that amplified, weakened, I that could drive almost easy on other extremity or end of city by the underground could not drive and pairs or steams stoppings. I then studied in institute, on other extremity or end of Moscow, to avoid the underground it was not possible (I know, that izbegat-that just and is not necessary, but it is easy or light to tell or say), and I have developed or produced other route at which by the underground some stoppings were necessary to go, I kak-that maintained them. The pavor of excision for the house has then joined, PA arose both in the machine or car, and in ground transport. I then was treated at the psychotherapist, nothing has helped or assisted, then to me have registered anafranil, has helped or assisted, gde-that for a year. Then again the same - a saw fljuoksetin. Now I work near to the house, by the underground to go it is not necessary, like it is good, but actually is even worse - earlier I though as on an executioner's block, but came into the underground, now - I can not. Last bzik is with me for the first time - PA on the escalator. I almost run on shivering legs or foots went down downwards, and then again at once - upwards and home: ((Now I in general in the underground cannot enter, and gde-that once a week arises necessity far to go. Still I periodically inspire myself sereznoe disease and I start to test its or his signs, in that case PA become aggravated. After reception of antidepressants I gde-that half a year felt almost normally, the alarm was, but not strong. But then all begins again! I any more do not believe, that I can recover. Now again an exacerbation. I to drink antidepressants do not want or wish, I plan pregnancy shortly, then I very badly transfer or carry them (tachycardia). Tell or say, it is possible to recover kak-nibud??? I so am tired from these or it 5 years of excruciatings... negrustin will help or assist? Speak, it is a natural antidepressant, on action to them we shall compare. It is an advertising gimmick or the truth? Glitsin, a homeopathy - that else it is possible to try or taste?

Tolokonin A.O.
16.07.2004, 22:58
Dear Olga!
Pa effectively lechjatsja psihoterapevticheski. But to reach or achieve stable result, it is necessary to work strongly! To tell the truth you have not specified what methods of a psychotherapy with you worked (now them exists nearby 600), it has huge value or meaning;importance, t. To. The same method not effective in it would will is always seemed similar cases. Therefore PA demand especially an individual approach!