Вход

Просмотр полной версии : Question to the psychotherapist. Hello! To Me of 25 years. I live far from you Not...

Alain
14.07.2004, 18:26
Question to the psychotherapist. Hello! To Me of 25 years. I live from you nerjungri therefore I can not far enter the name to you on reception. If it is possible, help or assist me through my letter.

All has begun when to me there were 17 years, has made friends with the boy, has grown fond and began to be jealous it or him, that has led not clearly to what. nemogla to fall asleep in the evening, reduced all body and as though shaked, that mum with the daddy held, it was scratched, cried, there were hallucinations. Now to me of 25 years, at me family, the child of 7 years.

For today: I began to invent to myself illnesses or diseases, I hear constantly heart, me on former from time to time shakes, especially when I am nervous or when I fall asleep, sometimes simply I am afraid to go to bed, hums in a head, the husband stirs or prevents when I fall asleep, he starts to turn as all normal people, and I have a fright and starts all to shake, or during a dream will knock at doors. I do not have no air, I am afraid to be closed in a toilet, I everyone am am stirred or prevented by the husband, a daughter, I am afraid to pass roads constantly pursue ideas on mors, excruciates a giddiness. It is a pity to me of the relatives which from me suffer, that to me all nenravitsja, I do not like a loud voice, I forbid to the husband to watch TV in the evening he to me stirs or prevents. Has ceased to test an orgasm already as 5 back. pomojmu business goes to divorce. I am constantly broken on the child though all I understand, the daughter became too nervous.

I think that much at me since the childhood, my Mum was nervous, us with the brother strongly beat. At mum now all has passed or has taken place with the years, and I became the loony of the patient, the brother was same. 2 and year back we it or him have buried (suicide) to him there were 28 years. I HAD PREDILECTION To the ALCOHOLISM, ALREADY three years I drops in a mouth did not take iz-for a high pressure 145 150, fairly to tell or say me have coded for 1 year, 2 years itself I do not drink and I do not want. I have much read through any literature, I go to church, but at me nothing turns out. With health at me all by way of handed over all analyses. The truth I their to myself invent. Help or assist me and my family please! It already cry from the heart.
Yours faithfully to you. Alain.

Tolokonin A.O.
16.07.2004, 22:31
Dear Alain!
Your case not from simple! But to help or assist you it is possible. The truth in absentia, on the Internet is a problem or task even more difficultly! Collect will in a fist and in detail describe the childhood, especially episodes of pressure upon you from parents. Write on E-Mail
tolokonin@mtu-net. ru