PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! In my case - I very much like IT or HIM and in any way I can not will believe...

Sofia
11.07.2004, 01:04
The dear doctor! In my case - I very much like IT or HIM and I can not believe in an obvious thing in any way - from dialogue with mine the beloved - one sufferings. From a campaign to the psychologist till now I am am kept with ambition - it would be desirable to have in the future the bases to tell or say to itself: " I could forget it or him completely itself and anybody did not help or assist me " But after the book " Games in which people play... " I was asked by a question: whether " Can rather healthy and in a life the successful person to leave a role completely itself? And, if, vsyo-taki, at it or him it is impossible some years the help of the psychologist is simply already necessary and to expect to get out independently hopes a little? " Prompt, and?

Sofia
12.07.2004, 14:20
Here it is a class! You well done But at me so it is impossible (((

OhO
13.07.2004, 16:47
Sufferings were from the very beginning or all over again was very well and then slowly, gradually it well decreased?

Herring
14.07.2004, 09:13
Sofia, pryntsa cannot forget?) knock out a wedge a wedge, goes pryntsev) If much so not in mogotu, go to the psychotherapist, at least, will know, how much or as far as he helps or assists... And in general, there should be reasons of such jamming: the person of your father, a role in family of your mother, your attitude or relation to men and your role... Than he so has hooked on you, what of your scripts has gone right to him? Analyse, it is tiresome, but it is interesting, and has practical advantage or benefit. And analyzing, all this subject to you so nadoest-is worse geometrii-and prynts too a nausea will fill. And all will pass or take place, when you it or him "overfeed" yourselves)))))

Sofia
14.07.2004, 13:08
Sufferings have begun together with the competitor, in a year after the beginning of attitudes or relations. As to spite, she my close relative... And so I 3 years knock out something a wedge while we have only sparks from a forehead...

Herring
15.07.2004, 11:11
Well, I do not know, to me helps or assists to present IT or HIM (!!!)))) in the house stirred up or given away kind, in semejkah, in a stale vest, pomjatogo and the television board switching program looking sports))) Such, znaete-turned sour, routine home life, with a smell pozavcherashnego supa-and this smell has become impregnated mine kogda-that Samyj-Most))) Imagine to itself of any similar mucks....)))

Sofia
16.07.2004, 18:17
He, unfortunately, does not match at all this saving image. But for advice or council it is rather grateful!:-)