PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to give to itself pleasure without money or with minimal material...

Страницы : [1] 2

Calibre
22.06.2004, 01:52
How to give to itself pleasure without money or with the minimal material inputs?) sex is not considered.

Huch
22.06.2004, 18:53
The pleasure, can be only in that case when satisfy the needs or requirements and desires.)
In circus descend or go or on a concert, theatre.) there is a smart show for women... Well it already sex)

The anonym
23.06.2004, 18:57
And you wish to deliver pleasure to yourself
One? (hussars to be silent:) I in sense evening in
The companies at a fire or houses, with good film,
Or at small river is to you will not approach or suit? Or with kakim-
nibud the new person will go there, where
Never was?) PS by the way, that means
The MINIMAL expenses? 1 $? 10 $ 100 $ and where you wanted
To give to itself pleasure? Moscow, Peter,
Periphery?

Aliska
24.06.2004, 16:49
Make somebody something good. At all that that " would share ulybkoju the ", and present a slice throttle.

Asenka
25.06.2004, 06:44
Not later than the day before yesterday I have bought to myself any interesting books, to bank of red calf, have disconnected or have switched-off phone, have got under a blanket, with a sandwich in arms or hand spokojnenko esteemed any nonsense, well to not think but only for plot to watch or keep up. Such pleasure has received!!! And the main thing, nobody stuck, nobody condemned and in general NOBODY was. Sometimes to me so time to spend very pleasantly.)))) expenses are minimal, pleasure huge.

Tier
26.06.2004, 19:01
To descend or go on a visit and to chat with all the heart with the good girl-friend)

Calibre
27.06.2004, 05:38
More shortly, without money it will not turn out.)

YOU WILL BURST
28.06.2004, 17:06
Give in "five-copeck coin" to any married muzhik. .ty them so you "like")))) you Will receive inexpressible udavolstvie...

The anonym
28.06.2004, 21:15
Well means " without money "? Tell or Say, 100 r on THESE or IT
Days off - for you money? If is not present - I shall write
More in detail.:)

Calibre
29.06.2004, 20:46
You will burst, it would be desirable to give the unique concrete muzhik, and not in a five-copeck coin, and on.... And in general already even it would not be desirable. Have driven. 2) 100 r. Not money. Drag!))

Herring
30.06.2004, 13:49
To go on a beach and provaljatsja there in a good society all the day, stirring or chattering, smoking and having a drink... Well, that ljubit-I naprimar like Kinley-tonic). And to come home in the evening, to take any melodrama, both to sit to direct manicures and to clean heels). And next day to invite gostej-thirsting same razmorennogo and pleasant inaction.

The anonym
01.07.2004, 00:59
About the minimal expenses it is not assured, and to go to battle in a paintball.

Calibre
02.07.2004, 02:54
In general Huch the rights. Probably, because it is impossible to satisfy the most deep and secret desire, me and kolbasit. (((the Person on whom it depends is deaf or indistinct to me, or most likely simply does not wish to hear. (

Well here
03.07.2004, 05:46
Simply open eyes.

The anonym
03.07.2004, 22:01
Means, so. The city of Mytischi you know? With Yaroslavl
20 minutes, the ticket 11 r. There there is a horse base, the prices
In comparison with Moscow scanty, 70 r hour. Not
Think, that it is not enough, if first time - for eyes. There
Smart places around of base, a wood pine,
To take a walk lovely business. After horses it is possible to drive
Further still to pair or steam stations and to be expiated. Here such
Here business or affairs.:)

Huch
04.07.2004, 02:21
The pleasure, is an end result of our work and diligence. It or this needs something zanimatsja, job, sports, productive leisure, sex.) I one of these days have returned from zagorodnego houses where it was necessary the whole week zanimatsja construction - pleasant weariness, sovego sorts pleasure. Napokupal fruit, spirits, has buried in a bedroom, having laid series on a glass little table all these or it vkusnosti, was included or switched on with the meter TV and two day took pleasure alternating or interleaving all this a dream, sex under drops of a knocking rain on a window sill.)

liska
04.07.2004, 05:07
There are no pleasures without money and without sex.

Aliska
04.07.2004, 19:44
Happens, Liska, all depends on the person and from inquiries as Calibre sex has deleted at once)))

Calibre
06.07.2004, 05:14
Anonimka, spaisibo certainly. But for me it is the extremely exotic. At me, for example, Bittsa through road, we often there walk also I often I meet girls on horses. This idea at all does not raise or excite me, I do not understand, in what kajf. Here by the machine or car at night across Moscow, mountains Vorobevym or on a line, and with the good driver, and under liked music is yes.

The anonym
07.07.2004, 16:24
The paintball is shooting on the opponent the globules filled by an organic paint with horses we it did not combine in any way, it is necessary digatsja quickly and uvertyvatsja from the opponent.

The anonym
08.07.2004, 01:48
I respect:)) And at night, and not iz-for
Proside. pochemu-that I see better at night. And horses...
You will not understand, kajf it to you or sa-a-a-avsem
On the contrary only after you will try or taste. But not
You want - the owner - the barin. And if it is simple one
stremno - I to you can make the company, and
Not one. As itself I shall be going to (after zrjaplaty) or
Still who pribluditsja - vspered. And in these days off I
I bathe. SHashlychok, Korean morkovka house
pr-VA, marinovanaja a red small fish of weak salt and
All such...:) and ty-that that you like? Loshadi-
Walks it is swept aside. Kompanija-parochka-the single;
priroda-dom-dikoteka; tetr-tsirk-cinema?

Calibre-a????a
08.07.2004, 15:30
" Behind glass, still zasteklee " it is called.)

The anonym
09.07.2004, 18:58
What exactly?

jimmy
10.07.2004, 08:53
Calibre, driving by top to not understand, yet you will not try or taste, and you will try or taste - you will not forget never. It as sex: first time not so pleasantly, but then would be desirable still and more....,)

The anonym
11.07.2004, 09:21
The Jewish cossacks