PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband - the military man, recently (2 years ago) has got demobilize or demobilized. Also has solved that zhi...

nn
15.07.2004, 13:42
The husband - the military man, recently (2 years ago) has got demobilize or demobilized. Also has solved that the life has terminated. He lives one in a room, to work to go does not want, there is a pension, but it so is not enough! I work in 3 places, it would be desirable to live, work, like, to the child of 11 more years! We went so much, moved, I did not have a permanent job, the child hurted or was ill;was sick! And now the (let under the certificate could only "hrushchevku" buy or purchase, but the ! I rabotoaju, go to pool, a sports hall, all is interesting to me and so all would be desirable to be in time, and he speaks, that all has already passed or has already taken place and there has come or stepped pension. All. I thought, what is it depression and will pass or take place, but 2 years! Really and me it is necessary to calm down and lay down on a sofa with a melancholy view!? (40 years - all!)

The anonym
15.07.2004, 18:34
Certainly anything to throw it is not necessary! You the good fellow and so to hold!! And here the husband can to the expert? Most likely at it or him the tightened or delayed depression: (

N
16.07.2004, 11:31
To the expert it is possible, if the person sees a problem. And if he does not want? At me the feeling that have betraid - is together gone through so much, and now in attitudes or relations - emptiness.

Willi
16.07.2004, 15:37
No... You should keep... And to descend or go all over again most, and then to try to pull out the husband to the psychologist... He does not want - descend or go itself...