PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Advise, please, as to me to act or arrive. My mum recently...

The anonym
14.07.2004, 17:10
Hello! Advise, please, as to me to act or arrive. My mum recently passed or took place inspection, the myoma has been found out in it or her. But the doctor spent inspection, was so tactless and so has informed on it or this to mother, that she has come back home in a shock, in full confidence what to live to her remains not for long. In spite of the fact that after that we drove it or her to set of doctors and to her have told or said what to worry to her there is nothing, he nevertheless from time to time runs into a hysterics, starts to say goodbye and mourn with all over the coming to an end life. What to do or make?

Granina S.J.
15.07.2004, 22:17
It would be quite good your mum to talk to people with the similar diagnosis. I think, that their advice or council and experience very much will help or assist her. It is easier to believe to the person who has gone through that she now experiences.

Anna
16.07.2004, 14:33
U menya mioma uje 3 goda, bolshaya, hotya mne tolko 33 goda. I vobshe eto ne tak tragichno. Kajdaya 5 jenshina imeet miomu. A esli vashei mame za 40 45, to mioma vobshe mojet ischeznut sama po sebe (kak bilo u moei mami posle klimaksa) bez lechenii. Kstati nikchemnaya panika mojet "rodit" chto ugodno. Budte ostorojni s emociyami.