PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Spasibo-o-about!!! I am rather happy advice or councils, and all such kind and so pra...

Alja Responded
05.07.2004, 09:06
Spasibo-o-about!!! I am rather happy advice or councils, and all such kind and so are right:))) the mother-in-law - lushshy the friend when does not bark Agrees, and does not bite! Write letters... All of love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Igor
08.07.2004, 01:00
Alechka, really you, buduchm itself the woman and mum, consider or count, what the mother-in-law can be a dog? Bite and bark who?

Alja
11.07.2004, 22:08
No, certainly. Has got excited. A premenstrual syndrome. Sorry. Behind insult, the pardon as a rule comes. Advise to like the mother-in-law - I shall like.

Igor
13.07.2004, 15:05
Yes to like not necessarily, same the greater or big rarity given or allowed from above, but to respect with mother of the elect it is obliged, no less than the mother-in-law should concern validly to the if not daughters, nevestke. Find a golden mean and grow together your kid. Everyone will be happy, believe!

Alja
16.07.2004, 14:32
Thanks for support, Igor!!! I agree with you completely. In fact all prblema has begun earlier, still when we met the husband. Its or his parents ordinary people, but by virtue of their family circumstances strongly are jealous it or him of me, and he strongly likes me! They concern to me so, that I always feel not them rodnej, probably, therefore I and try to fence off from them the " small gold ". I shall try to simulate a situation as it is possible is better for all. Excuse, for the sharpness shown earlier and more thanks to my girlfriend Olga. Similar, to her here for me has got. Thanks.