PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I already obroshchalsja on that question that I do not receive interest from those things from to...

Monk (male)
14.07.2004, 23:58
I already obroshchalsja on that question that I do not receive interest from those things from which others receive.
Has received the answer that I do not have friends rozdeljajushchih my point of view. But how much I live I did not meet such people. Problems with acquaintance to girls and t. d is not present. Prompt as to find people with takime interests or it is possible or probable with the same problems. To me 17

Buharov J.M.
16.07.2004, 04:29
Hello! To answer this question, it is necessary all over again the nobility, what your interests, that itself your point of view, etc. And the communities based or founded;established on the general or common interests, addictings, belief and t represents. The item - great variety, is from what to choose.

Dandelion
16.07.2004, 13:57
Greetings, especial! et to you!!!-
Suspend me, the Founder!
Moderate rabietic knock of my heart, having calmed my reason. Besiege my hasty run by image Vechnochti of time. Give me among every day vanity calmness of eternal mountains. Remove or take off a strain from mine nrvov caressing music murmuring ruchyov which live in my memory. Help or assist me to learn or find out magic force of a dream, learn me to art of a minute relaxation that I could will stop and to look at a flower, to chat with the old friend, to get or start the new friend, to play with sobaoj, to observe a spider spining the web, uljabnutsja to the child, to read through some lines of the good book. Remind me every day, that race not always wins the fastest, that in a life it is important not only rate. Allow me to lift a head and to look at branches of a century oak, and to understand, that he has grown such greater or big and mighty because dews slowly. Suspend me, the Founder! Also inspire me gubzhe to take root in ground not growing old zhizennyh values that I could grow to stars of my best destiny.