PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Well, girls, help or assist! Than to please the husband and its or his friends 23 go? More correctly, 22...

Natalia
10.07.2004, 09:00
Well, girls, help or assist! Than to please the husband and its or his friends 23 go? More correctly, 22 go, there proshchenoe Sunday. I proshchenja, certainly, shall ask, pancakes any I shall make. And what to blinam-that?

Birch
11.07.2004, 13:02
Calf approaches or suits, red or black.:) well and romantic evening. Without friends or with them as it is pleasant to that.:)

tata
12.07.2004, 10:21
Birch so a question to girls, or already so you "have rolled up", that you respond on the autopilot... Natalia, the main thing without favors, and any pancakes will be not in a subject - make blinnyj pirog-make a custard and as a pie grease each fritter, let postoi 3 - 4 hours propitaetsja-from above ukras/are on sale in ramstore, a crossroads special any features for an ornament.... I think it will be sincerely and pleasantly, and it is beautiful.. Yours faithfully. / it is possible to cover a table: pancakes from Taty, calf 2 - uh kinds from the Birch..., etc.

Soul
16.07.2004, 02:38
To please THOSE WHO WILL come ON YOUR SPARK: - (CHEM-it is not important, BUT ENCLOSE THERE HALF of SOUL, the SLICE of INTIMATE or CARDIAC HEAT And gostepreimstva:-) NOT At all is money for greater or big izyski, but men like not so much to attempt, how much kindliness of the mistress!:-))) I would advise to do or make pancakes the present or true Russian: half of wheat flour, half grechichnoj. Separately to submit sour cream, honey, some kinds of jam. Sdalaj prunes with the nuts, watered and impregnated by whipped cream with vaniljaju. Bake kislosladkie apples, lay out on the big dish, strew powdered sugar and add a pinch koritsy. If there are leaves mjaty-decorate! Seasonings taste is juicy underlined... If you assume to submit meat, do not buy in shop all the bothered monotony. Take beautiful bitochnyj a slice of pork, a thin knife do dyrochki in chessboard order and zashpiguj garlic, it is a little carrots, red alive pepper (all this is cut dlinenkoj by a thin lobe!), Pepper, salt, cover with any mayonnaise, from above strew not ground coriander, turn in a sleeve or in a foil and bake in a wind case (only not in mikrovolnovke, not that taste!) To submit it is possible both in a hot kind, and in cold, OBEDENIE!!!! The Successful holiday!

Soul Simona
16.07.2004, 13:52
Forgot to add, meat to cut an acute knife the most thin slices (you will see also beauty of the product!!!), you will lay out on the big dish to which core it is possible to submit hot baked karofel entirely, watered by firm my sauce (if will interest, write, shall respond), ukars vetochkami greens... And if there is a desire of a separate delivery put in the middle of a dish much ralichnyh not cut vegetables of different color. With a holiday!