PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, as well as where it is possible and whether in general probably to cure kla...

Maria
14.07.2004, 15:51
Prompt, please, as well as where it is possible and whether in general probably to cure a claustrophobia. Has passed or has taken place one year ago treatment by antidepressants, has helped or assisted only for a while. What to do or make?

Dmitry
15.07.2004, 12:54
To get rid of it or this it is possible. Describe concrete displays on touristman@mail. ru

Hazhilina I.I.
16.07.2004, 13:09
Hello Maria! The psychotherapy is probably necessary. As any medicamental preparations only remove or take out a sign. And the reasons which have started this process have remained not found out. The claustrophobia is treated and sometimes even is very fast for 1 2 sessions by means of tehnik NLP. But it depending on a situation in connection with which she has arisen. Communicate with me, describe details and I shall tell or say, that it is possible to make in your situation
Hazhilina Irina Ivanovna-the clinical psychologist, the psychotherapist under the decision of family and personal problems
With me it is possible to communicate on e-mail: paira1729@yandex. ru or on t. 8 916 140 74 55 (from Moscow and the Moscow area)
Detailed data about me it is possible to esteem, having pressed krasnenkuju First name, middle initial, last name