PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the employee drinks. Drinking-bouts proceed week, then about same...

Lyudmila
15.07.2004, 00:33
At me the employee drinks. Drinking-bouts proceed week, then about the same break. Nakazyvalja "rouble", persuaded, swore. Nothing helps or assists. And expel I it or her I can not - absolutely will be gone. And her of only 40 years. She kind, accurate, thrifty, but when does not drink all this. And such all less often. To the doctor to go refuses. Tried to deliver it or her to it or him;them in a state of intoxication (when she is not capable to show resistance), but any medical actions need a sober status. Advise what to do or make. How to help or assist?

Anja
15.07.2004, 12:00
To help or assist her it will be possible only in the event that she will want it or this! ONLY! Plus a necessary condition is presence at it or her will power.. Your desire to help or assist her rather clearly, but it just that case, that to her anybody, except for its or her most cannot help or assist. If you have time during those moments when she sober, try to bring it or her to that idea, that she is sick, that it is necessary for her to be treated... Comprehension of a problem is the beginning of its or her decision. Without it or this business will not put in motion. Success.

Peach
16.07.2004, 12:26
The alcoholism is serious illness or disease and treatment here similarly to a miracle. Present, that on is ill or sick with a cancer in the latest stage, you can sympathize as much as necessary but change a situation you not in forces is too serious load - rodnye-that do not maintain.