PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have given the questionnaire with a photo on a site of acquaintances and to me began to respond. One...

Matilda
16.07.2004, 05:17
I have given the questionnaire with a photo on a site of acquaintances and to me began to respond. One djadka at once has described, how me @, that he already for a long time tracks down me, the maniac is shorter. At us the long correspondence, we each other izrezaem was fastened by literally shitty letters. Sometimes hunting to break the monitor. Such @!!! I have decided to not respond, so he threatens to find me (not difficultly) and we have understood it, that without these intricate letters... We can not live. He calls me thoughtless, the spiteful and sexy fury, @, etc. Also I am not better than it or him. And if he and the truth will track down me? He writes to me with frightening persistence, and is very rare with isskustvennoj caress, basically with threats. Wrote, that pyrnet nozhem "there". How it or him to scare away?

oshn
16.07.2004, 12:14
If it is game stop, tell or say, that ustali if is not present it is very simple: declare, it or him is to mail vychesljat. Threats of a life can cost to him of imprisonment. Abroad it would be possible still or even babok to cut down.