PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such small problem. I study on the second course on day time otde...

Pavel
03.07.2004, 22:58
At me such small problem.

I study on the second course on day time unit. As well as many students I receive very modest grant. Was - 290 r. Now speak, like have raised or increased. Our family has high enough income (in one hundred times exceeding mine), but mum constantly repeats to me, that money it is necessary to give to " the general or common boiler ". But I categorically refuse it or this. I understand, if the income was small - then this money, maybe, would correct something, but in fact all differently. Besides, we in fact for that also receive the grant that on it or her even books to buy and other things (on a trifle). At once I shall tell or say, that at parents of money for any large charges (for example, purchase of computer accessories) I do not ask. It is possible to find, certainly, mass of the reasons why I should give money: residing at an apartment, that they feed me, etc. But vsyo-taki, my money are my money. Or I am not right?
Help or Assist please, t. To. Mum on a regular basis arranges to me original "boycotts", does not talk, speaks: " Go work! ", etc. But I cannot simultaneously study and work - will not take anywhere, and the evening unit is not present.

Pavel
05.07.2004, 06:56
P. S. And constantly puts to me as an example for any Ivanov or Sidorov who gives the grant.

The grandfather the Inguen
06.07.2004, 07:26
The curious situation, but time such business probably it is necessary to be reserved by patience, or better still to get greater authority. And eventually, can give is easier money to the general or common boiler, then otuda you will get the necessary sums:-)).
The grandfather the Inguen.

Olja
07.07.2004, 06:06
And you did not try to put mum as an example for any Ivanov to whom parents for a long time have already bought or purchased an apartment and the machine or car that this Ivanov not razdrozhal their unwillingness to concede to them? And then, really, give mum 290 and ask 500 and if will not give out more and do not give. And in general it is necessary to move gradually from parents kuda-nibud, it is usual after school the conflict " fathers and children " it is even more aggravated and to like each other better far off.

Ira
08.07.2004, 15:21
I join the previous opinions, really, try to give these unfortunate 290 roubles to parents, time it at them "stumbling-block", and then zadolbaj their requests deneg-that on it, on that:)). If will act, with a naive look (without on meka on rudeness and indignation), tell or say it or him: " Well I have given all the money to the family budget. " And they will be compelled or forced to give you money much more, than yours of 290 roubles, textbooks cost or stand more dearly or expensively:))
And if to try to explain their behaviour it will turn out about the following: has put here at all in money, and that they do not wish to notice that their son already became adults, they have got used to sponsor, direct or refer and command you, for them you for ever will remain "small", and you dare "to not obey" them, from here and the conflict. It is visible, more to you no trouble predratsja:)) At me personally such problem never was (with money), but when to me there were 17 years (I already worked and gave money to the budget of family) I have been obliged to come back home not later than 10 evenings! You cannot present yourself, kaki-there were scandals! I have beaten out to myself this right by such quantity or amount of the spoiled nerves (from both parties or sides). Conflicts between the matured children and them roditeljami-usual business, strongly be not upset, try " to struggle for the rights " without hassles, - opportunities:))

Ira
09.07.2004, 08:26
I join the previous opinions, really, try to give these unfortunate 290 roubles to parents, time it at them "stumbling-block", and then zadolbaj their requests deneg-that on it, on that:)). If will act, with a naive look (without on meka on rudeness and indignation), tell or say it or him: " Well I have given all the money to the family budget. " And they will be compelled or forced to give you money much more, than yours of 290 roubles, textbooks cost or stand more dearly or expensively:))
And if to try to explain their behaviour it will turn out about the following: has put here at all in money, and that they do not wish to notice that their son already became adults, they have got used to sponsor, direct or refer and command you, for them you for ever will remain "small", and you dare "to not obey" them, from here and the conflict. It is visible, more to you no trouble predratsja:)) At me personally such problem never was (with money), but when to me there were 17 years (I already worked and gave money to the budget of family) I have been obliged to come back home not later than 10 evenings! You cannot present yourself, kaki-there were scandals! I have beaten out to myself this right by such quantity or amount of the spoiled nerves (from both parties or sides). Conflicts between the matured children and them roditeljami-usual business, strongly be not upset, try " to struggle for the rights " without hassles, - opportunities:))

Pavel
10.07.2004, 10:26
For Oli. Yes spoke - it irritates it or her even more. I also do not apply for it. I was simply bothered with these silly claims. Russia is not America where children start to work from 12 years (and even earlier) and can earn to itself for a life. There the minimal wages 860 $. In Russia, being the student, I cannot independently provide to myself normal existence. For the incomplete working day in business concerns do not take - nobody favourably, and they can be understood.

Idea: to give and take it is more - interesting. It is strange only, that parents do not understand, that it will be unprofitable to them.

Ira
11.07.2004, 10:21
In that that all and business, that they fine understand, what is it it or him it will be not too favourable (from the monetary party or side of a question), but, very favourable from that point of view, that you "have obeyed" them (t. e has remained "little boy" - in their perception). So, you it will be very much vygodno-and money will receive more, and " peace existence " will save:)). And when itself you will earn, this problem will disappear itself soboj-can, an apartment will remove or take off, mozhet-marry by then and t. Item of Success.:)

Irina
11.07.2004, 16:47
It agree with advising to give (and to receive more!) My nephew to whom 26, 6 hours per day work, moreover often takes compensatory holidays everyones, plus studies on evening. Gives mum advance payment, leaves to itself poluchku, she every day gives plus to him 100. On cigarettes, a dinner, and t. Item
Try to offer parents pity 300 r., but ask, how much to you it will be allocated from the family budget for charges. Success.

---
12.07.2004, 17:31
Strange, and at us on the fifth course already at all was though any job... Take.

Vick
13.07.2004, 13:46
Well and parents.. ((horror to reproach with " a piece of bread " the native child?? ((..
To me I in due time also threw up to the grant if only I have not taken in head to work to go)). Experienced, that the institute sideways will go. .tipa you only, detka, well study and finish institute, and to work - it will be was in time)))

Pavel
14.07.2004, 21:25
Probably, you have inattentively read through. I study on 2 (SECOND) course, instead of as 5 m.
In MGTU for proguly can expel, if I shall work all the day.
Everyone who work, study badly or buy estimations. It is not necessary to me, t. To. Other opportunity will not receive engineering education at me.

Olja
16.07.2004, 08:22
Parents are wrong, but than to re-educate them, whether to find podrabotku is easier? To work the full working day certainly it is not necessary, but I, for example, being the student of younger courses, took translations or transfers, gave lessons of English tongue, and those my friends who did not know tongue, earned additionally polls, sticking-up of announcements. Gloomy job, will tell or say? But couple of years can and be sufferred. All is better, than to ask from parents... Success